1. My love

Proofread, minor editing, major editing of some chapters credits too :- @GS1232, @amruz86, @Dhwani1226, @prashk04
____

He never loved me, everything for him was just a way to get me for Jake's custody. From day one I was just a toy for him that he could play around with. Either to get divorce or to get Jake's custody.

All that I care for him, hugs and kisses all that shit he never meant them? The way he kissed which made me weak on my knees, increased my heart rate, drove me crazy. He never felt all that.

How could I even think that I could ever make him to love me? The guy who is always around so many prosperous and beautiful business women. Why would he even look at me? Right because I was unknowingly married to him.

"Ma'am?" Driver asked me. Waking me up from my train of thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked confused and looked around. I was outside my house.

"Yeah..." I said and walked towards the house.

As soon as I reached inside the house a wave full of memories hit me. That Jake's fever, Agrawal walking me till my room, taking care of me, Agrawal offering to make coffee for me.

"Uhhgg." I screamed loudly in frustration. All those fake happiness. Everything was a lie. It's was like waking up from a good dream to reality. It's being rightly said life ain't a fairy tale and my life was far away from that. I started throwing each and every thing that made me remember those bitter memories which were once sweet.

Within few minutes my house was a mess. I was crying and it even hurt to blink my sore eyes. I walked towards the telephone this apartment provided me with and dialed uncle John's number.

"Kiara everything all right. You just ran away from the bungalow? " Uncle John asked worriedly.

"Ya' everything is fine." I answered him nodding my head and a hand covering my mouth to suppress my sobbing.

"Kiara?" Uncle John clearly didn't get the lie I told him.

"Uncle. I want to sell that bungalow very fast like till tomorrow." I said without hesitation.

"You can't sell a bungalow that fast...." He said.

"But I need those money." I said frustrated.

"You can do one thing.. Why don't you rent it?" Uncle suggested.

"But that much money won't be enough." I said.

"Do you know how much you can get? If you give that BIG bungalow on rent?" He asked.

"No.. How much?" I questioned.

"Looking over all as it's olden, big, unique and as we will provide them with maid service and other facilities. A foreigner can easily give up to ₹ 50,000 easily." He said.

"Wow..!! that would be great. Do something as soon as possible Uncle." I told him.

"Sure dear. But any problem like any financial problem as well don't hesitate to ask me.." Uncle said to me.

"Ya' will see ya." With that I hung up.

...

After 1 year

"You know what sweety. If Mr. A (Agrawal) now is the most richest person in this state than you are at least the richest in the city though it's mostly black money." I told groaning to the drunk man running my finger tip on his chubby cheek on whose lap I was sitting.

"Hmmm... " he murmured in the drunken state. He was my 18th target till now and the most richest. My work was all to pretend to be in love with the men and get all the money transferred to my account.

"Sweety.. I got to go. I am so tired." I told standing up from his lap smoothing my tight black dress.

"Baby... Stay with me for tonight..." He said grabbing my wrist.

"Aww...." I said sitting back on his lap.

"I love you so much..." I said this for the millionth time to the man I hardly know.

"I want to take everything slow. Want to keep it all locked in my memories. So we can tell our children and grand-children about how we met and fell in love." I said with fake blush and fake tears in my eyes. Now acting comes natural to me.

"Not even a kiss?" He asked pouting.

"Aww... Bae sure." I said and he closed his eyes and came closer to me. I rolled my eyes. His mouth must be stinking of the whisky he was drinking. I groaned lowly. I placed my hand on his chin and kissed his cheek. He groaned.

"Oh... Baby I have to attend this call. Will see ya' tomorrow." I told him showing my phone to him. He simply nodded. I half ran out of his house in the elevator and saw myself in the mirror of the elevator.

My hair were long, shiny and black which reached my waist and now very straight. Proper makeup which made me look confident. I made my lip look Fuller with makeup. I wore green contact lens and even lost weight like I was 100 pounds and 5.3'. My phone started vibrating again.

"I missed you so much. I love you. I love you. I love you." He was the only one whom I actually loved.

"I missed you more than anything" He murmured.

"What I didn't hear you?" I lied to hear it Again

"Yeah... Okay Kiara when are you coming to meet me?" He asked and a small real smile played on my lip.

"Very soon." I told him.

"Jake promise?" He asked.

"Jake promise." I replied.
___

Let me know your thoughts?? I love to hear from you guys..

Thanks a lot for your support...

Vote!! Comment!!!
- D.love

*

Cast2 :-

Ian Somerhalder - Aarav

Nina Dobrev  - Kiara

Taylor Lautner - Rey

Candice Accola - Rina

Rachel McAdams - Abby

It's on my opinion you can imagine anyone else.