2. Search

Do share this book if you like it...❤❤
_____

One year ago

The search for Krystal, my elder sister started one year ago on the very night when I called uncle John and asked him to give my bungalow on rent so that I could use that money to buy new house to start all fresh.

But that night as I went through Krystal's stuff I found a diary in which there were few names which kept on repeating. Jay, Josh and John. Rest of other names were her girlfriends from school which I remembered from the photo in her album.

There was something indigestible written in the diary. Krystal wrote that:-

"It was the only easiest and fastest way for me to run away from India."

I did know that we being living in village, Krystal always had a crazy notion to settle in some foreign developed country. But what was she talking about.

"I thought one night and I would fly away to New York. But John lied to me, I was stuck."

My eyes grew wider and wider about what Krystal was taking about.

"Money is all they want. I could not dare to talk to dad and asked him to rescue me from this. Because I didn't want him to feel ashamed of me ".

 I was scared to read further and covered my mouth with my hand.

"I lost the number of counts I was being raped. I was stuck in the circle of prostitution."

The last word made my eye pop out. After that day I went again to my village looking for the guys named Jay, Josh and John. I went to the hostel and school Krystal studied and after 2 weeks of search I met Jay.

After talking to Jay I came to know he was Krystal's senior and her good friend. He did know that Krystal was working for John and Josh some illegal company but he didn't know exactly what she was doing.

Jay was helping his dad in his business so I requested him to help me to find Josh and John. Josh and John were as well Krystal's senior. Even older to Jay.

Three months later. Me and Jay went to every possible place where we could find these guys Josh and John. I don't know why I was looking for these men. Deep inside I had a feeling I could find Krystal this way only and if I never found Krystal then I wanted those people who forced my sister in this circle of prostitution, dead.

After 6 months of constant searching and even with some help from police we found them. It was not just two entire rackets of prostitution. Hundreds and hundreds of girls were kidnapped every year from different places and then they were forced to work as a prostitute. I got goosebumps even thinking of Krystal in this gutter.

Jay never gave up supporting me. He was a bit protective and possessive. Till now we had a very strong bond. He was handsome and at times reminded me of Rey.

We knew firstly all we needed was money and power, to bring in light the entire racket. We tried taking help of police but was of no use. This racket was run under a license which gave permission for 18+ women to work by will in this business. But in the name of 18 there were 1800 girls and women.

My blood boiled even thinking about those girls and my sister was probably one of them.

I asked Jay to stay with me in Mumbai, the city I was working in at Agrawal's company and also where the main racket has been running. Though girls were been supplied from different States and cities. But Mumbai was the place where Josh and John were seen and my inner feeling did say Krystal was here. In Mumbai I was searching for my 18th target.

I was almost 22 so Krystal must be 28. She would look different but I sure could identify her. I started conning business men and getting money from them. Along with money we needed reputation an image to whom the police can never deny working for.

I started to be a business woman by making my entire bungalow into a massive piece of ancient motel. My motel worked very well but that much money wasn't enough. I started conning many business men and in all these Jay was my partner.

  All I wanted was to rescue Krystal and other girls. I conned many men from different place and now it was Mumbai and my biggest con.

I conned business men with different name and look and I had two laws very clear:-

1. Not more than kiss can I provide a man with.

2. Jay was always there with me as my bodyguard.

...
After one year (continuation)

The doors of elevator opened with a ding and as expected Jay was standing with the black car.

"Jay..." I went running towards him. I wanted to hug him even I could see his arm open for me.

"Not now. If that fatso sees me hugging my bodyguard I am dead." I said smiling.

"Then let's go." He said whispering close to my ear and his hands behind him. He was clean shaved and he knew very well how much I like that smell. 'His after shave smell was good but it wasn't as good as Mr. Agrawal' was the thought I hated in the back of my mind. My jaw tightened thinking about him.

"Jay, I will have to con Mr. Fatso very fast and remind me to meet Jake very soon." I told Jay. Jay didn't know anything about my past.

"Ya,the same boy you keep on meeting every time from the day we are here. Right?" He asked

"Right. I am tired, drive fast please." I told changing the topic.

____

What do you think will happen further?

Vote!! Comment!! =)
- D.love