5. Victory

The picture on the side are the kind of Indian saree's Kiara bought.
___

Mr. Agrawal was being taken off from me by Jay. He didn't resist but looked confused.

"Let's go, now." Jay said sternly.

I went down to inform Mr. Fatso that my mother is being transferred to I.C.U so I need to go. He just nodded.

I saw Mr Agarwal following us . I cast one last look at him and Jay pulled me towards the car.I saw Mr. Agarwal close behind but we were fast. In an instant we were inside the car and the driver drove it in full speed towards our apartment.

"Who was he?" Jay asked.

"Who?" I asked.

"Kiara don't  think I don't know anything. I saw the way you looked at him; with so much of love..." He was speaking.

"Love my foot! I no longer believe in that kind of emotion. It's just lust and attraction." I told him angrily.

"Who was he?" Jay asked again.

"Jake's dad." I told him. He was shocked. Then I was  bombarded with hundreds of question which I had no way to escape from without answering.
...

" Is he your husband?" Jay asked for the hundredth time. I nodded. I told Jay everything during our one hour ride to the apartment.

"Oh my God Kiara." Jay said but I was busy packing. We had rented this apartment and now we were moving to the other side of the city which I was kind of familiar with.

"Jay! right now our priority is to find Krystal and our 19th con. Come on.Hurry up." I told him and packed everything in large suitcases.

"Jay ,we will have to sell the car we have. I am very sure Mr.Agrawal must have noted down the number plate and he will be reaching here any time soon with... Umm.. the police." I told Jay and he gave me a look which said 'Are you crazy?'

Silence

Then it dawned on him that I am not joking.

"We are screwed... Pack fast." Jay shouted panicking. I nodded.
...

We loaded everything in my car's backseat and trunk and the car's top carrier. My car was still unplatted .That is without any number plate as it was new. We decided to leave Jay's car right here and later on ask an agent to sell it.

We were about to leave. But at that time a man in formals came to me and asked simran Arora's house. I saw Jay already looking at me.

"Yes I am her lil sister." I told that unknown man.

"Shantanu sir asked me to check on this address whether Simran ma'am is well or not." The person said. He was probably Mr. Fatso's co worker

"Yes, she is alright but a bit tired.She is resting." I told the man and signalled Jay to get in the car.

Jay got in the driver's seat and I in the passenger seat and as fast as he could ,he pulled the car out of that particular lane. I sighed in relief.

"That fatso isn't that dumb as much I thought him to be." I told Jay.

"Exactly. He even knew your address when you never called him to pick you up at this apartment." Jay told and even I stated thinking.

"God..! Does that means he did follow me to this apartment?" I questioned more to myself than asking Jay.

"Yes.. We have to be very careful Kiara. It's a lot of money. We will have to take each and every step very carefully." Jay told and I couldn't agree more.

It was a long 2 hour journey by car. By Mumbai metro and  train probably it'll be 1 hour only but due to traffic it took us 2 hours to reach  our new rented apartment. It was being rented in the name of Rahul Malhotra which was Jay and I was Priya Malhotra Rahul Malhotra's sister for the world now.

Before I was seen in public again I had to change my attire. I stopped at a near by mall wearing a scarf across my face all the time and bought 30 brand new Indian saree's of different color but all of them were classy and some long earings which went with those saree's.

Jay bought some more formal clothes and sun glasses. He wore sun glasses all the time when we were on a mission and mostly he was dressed in black and white like a body-guard and even in real life he was my body-guard. I felt the safest around him.

I went to the beauty centre and bought some more makeup. I even bought some classy hand-bags. I asked Jay to go to our new apartment and take the keys from the landlord. So that I could enter the apartment without anyone noticing me. It was night already I doubted anyone would notice me if I walked in.

The mall was about to be closed ,we shopped all this in like an hour. I waited in the mall for Jay to reach at our new apartment and text me to come. After half an hour of waiting Jay texted me the address. Luckily Jay took all the bags with him leaving me with my clutch and phone.

I took a taxi to my new apartment. Then everything happened very fast. I asked Jay to keep the apartment's door open . I paid the fair to the taxi driver and went to the 8th floor by elevator which was luckily empty. The building looked decent. I wished the apartment would be good enough.

I read the name plate outside the apartment which now read Rahul Malhotra. Smiling I entered into my new apartment. As soon as I saw the apartment I was more than happy. This place was better than the last one, much bigger, much better and with facilities like television, A.C, Fridge etc.

"Omg, this place is perfect." I told Jay hugging him.

"I know, I know. I have sent an agent to check the situation at our earlier apartment and at Shantanu's place." Jay told and I gave him 'are you crazy look.'

"Kiara this time we need to be sure that our plan is full proof and we are safe as we are still in the same city . I don't want cops behind us, is that clear." He told me and I did understood he was right. But I was a bit worried as well. I nodded.

"Good. Now why don't you go and sleep .Tomorrow we will unpack and probably relax." He said with a smile. I smiled back hugging him again. I was happy we succeeded at conning again.

____

Your feedback means a lot to me... :)

Vote!! Comment!! =)
- D.love