53. Preparation

______

"I want her to look the best." John was shouting at the person who was dressing me now and was earlier dressing other girls.

"Yes she will." he replied to John tightening the corset of the dress. the black dress he made me wore was like a second skin. Tears threaten to fall but I kept on saying myself that 'You aren't that weak.'

"You are going to walk in last, okay?" John asked. He was overly happy and excited.

"If I see Krystal any where near trust me..." I started angrily.

"I gave you my words and believe me or not I do stand by my words and I wouldn't want a big catch like you to run away, would I?" he asked me wiggling his eyebrow. Looking at him I felt creeps pass through me.

"Get her ready... I will see the rest..." John said and with a big wicked smile on his face.

"Sit." That person said. I sat on the small tool in front of the dressing table. He started applying coats of foundation and concealer. then few coats of mascara, liner, blush, dark red lipstick, primer and the art project on my face went on and on.

After about half an hour I was standing in the same room with high heels, slutty black dress but still better than the white see through dresses other girls were wearing and with heavy makeup. I didn't like my makeup at all it was very fake and gave me a feeling of fake plastic doll. With the help of makeup he made my boobs look bigger and lips as if I am on injections. Illusion of very big eyes and pale skin.

"Aha! here is my girl.." John said walking in with few other girls in different white dresses. " My masterpiece." I heard John murmured looking at me from top to bottom. I saw few girls gave me bitchy ' I don't like you.' look and few just gave me a confused look.

"Girls being my girls isn't it your duty to make her behave like my girl as well." John asked the entire group of more than 15 girls behind him.

"yes.." few girls said in unison. Where as few tried to say it seductively like 'Anything for you baby.' and 'You just have to ask for it..'

"Come." a girl grabbed my arm and forced me to walk along with her at her speed. I wanted to shout 'I'm in the highest heel I have ever been on, can you slow down but instead stayed quite when I saw her walk fast on a equally high heel. Rest of the girls followed us.

"Girls be quick only an hour to go." John said from behind us. I looked back and made sure Krystal was no were around. She must be set free and she must be going in Agrawal's mansion hoping to see me. That thought made my heart wrench. I was being pulled in a big room with only few beds in that room and nothing else.

"Close the door." The girl who was pulling me told the last girl to get in.

"I assume you have tried anal, right?" was the very first question I was being asked by one of them. I gave them an 'Are you crazy look.'

"Heck, then how come you are John's masterpiece." Another one of them said. She had a fake blond hair seemed like a bleached pale skin and lip injection.

"Yeah, I expected her to be a Total expert. Did John buy YOU from a top Agency?" another question was been thrown at me. All these questions made me sick.

"Girls.. stop with your assumptions." a girl said walking in and closing the door behind her.

"Rocky just told me that she is probably a virgin. Rocky heard her and John talk from within the room." The tall and beautiful girl said. I wondered how she got stuck in here. She looked more like a model material. There were gasps around. Everyone was shocked. Rocky was probably the one who dressed me up all slutty and witchy.

"Hell.. that means she will be loosing her virginity to an absolute stranger?" a girl asked more like said.

"Yeah obviously virgin are sold at the highest price and she seems kind of innocent as well that's the only reason behind John choosing her as the masterpiece." Another one of them stated.

"Stop with the gossiping. We have got lots to teach her. and... and.. let's not start with Anal directly Monica." the same tall and pretty girl said walking towards me. She came in front of me and leaving a bed in front of me she made me sit on the second bed on row. She sat beside me and looking at me as she exhaled.

"You aren't made to be here." She murmured softly to me sighing.

"Okay, so do you know how to french kiss?" she asked before I could reply she added "Ever heard about it?" I nodded. All the memories of those sweet, passionate kisses, all those little though special moments with Aarav I was missing already.

"Girls demonstrate." She said pointing towards two random girls. I gave the pretty girl who just said that a 'what do you mean?' Look.

"Concentrate there." She said turning my face to the front with my chin.

"Ughh.." I said as I saw two girls kissing. Oh I meant French kissing slowly but willing.

"Are they lesbian?" I asked slowly.

"No.. But they performing lesbian kiss. You even need to act well.." The girl said looking straight in my eyes.

"Not all men are going to give you orgasm or are going to turn you on. All you have to do is act well." The other girl said.

"Stop. Show her who you fake an orgasm?" The girl sitting beside me said.

"Ummm.. Ahh... Ahhh... Omg..." The same girl who was French kissing started making noises and the other started having dry sex with her.

'Omg..!! It was too much for me to handle all at once.' I thought. I was disturbed by my own thoughts about what my future would be. The first hour itself was not tolerable. I needed a break from my own thoughts.

____

Vote!! Comment!!
- D.love