19. Move in

Don't forget to like, share, comment, fan..  Because long and fast update for you guys :p..
____

"One last thing I now pronounce you man and wife." the judge said. It felt like I'm in some freaking movie the last day I remembered I was single struggling for job and the very next day I found myself married to a handsome, rich man. But as this isn’t a movie and my life, Kiara's life the man hated me to death and just wanted me for his brother's son custody. 
___

Before 3 hours

"What?" Mr. Agrawal asked looking down at me.

"Uhh.. Behind you." I said, my head still in front of his chest and my hand lightly holding the suit ends on his chest. I didn't mind the view though.

"Shit. Isn't he the guy you where in the club with?" He asked.

"Yeah the same guy I conned. Who is behind my ass from months. And Laila..." I said.

"What is Laila doing with him?" Mr. Agrawal asked.

"I kind of had a bad history with Laila. In a way even cheated her… But- But don’t judge, she was blackmailing me." I told him. He gave me a confused look.

"In short they are after me." I told him. He groaned and by my wrist very quickly pulled me somewhere very fast and then I realized we were in the lawyer’s room the same I met few minutes ago. He was sitting on his chair going through some papers.

"Kiara, Do you even know why I need you for Jake's custody?" Mr. Agrawal asked angrily.

"Huh?" I murmured.

"My elder brother had a criminal record the reason why they won't give me Jake's custody and now you." He groaned. Jake's name made me cry. We are putting all the efforts for him, to give him a life he deserves, a happy life. But if something happens to Jake than finished. Everything will be gone.

"Why don't Rey take Jake's custody?" I asked the thought in my mind.

"He is too young and he is my step brother the court might not give him Jake's custody thinking he is doing all this for Jake's money my brother left behind for Jake and the property I have kept on Jake's name. He will be the owner of everything as soon as he turns 18." He told me. Court matters are always complicated.

"Umm. I am sure all they as in Laila and Mr.S needs is money." I told Mr.Agrawal. I again forgot the actual name of Mr.Fatso. He had a very big name though.

"I will figure it out. I will pay all the money I took from him." I told Mr. Agrawal walking to talk to him.

"No you," Mr.Agrawal stopped me and pointed his index finger at me. "You will wait right here and I will sort it out. Because I don't trust you anymore." He said. His words wounded deeper than a knife can. I sat in a chair opposite to the lawyers.

After 40 minutes of tapping my leg, biting my nails, fiddling with my hair, Mr. Agrawal finally arrived.

"I have settled everything and it’s a request to you to not create more complications in my life." Mr. Agrawal said in frustration.

"Time for hearing." Lawyer said for the first time seeing towards us rather than the pink file he was starring at for almost 50 minutes now.

We followed the lawyer to the court. Mr. Agrawal's lawyer started stating all the facts for why Jake should be in our custody and the depending lawyer was not even ready to give up and then instead of courts climate to be serious, tensed and depressing it turned funny.