28. Shocked Jay

____

Mr. Agrawal ran towards Rey and hit him in his head. Rey somehow managed to run in the room full of people.

"Catch me if you can.. Aarav..." Rey said running and there was an ear to ear smile on his face. Mr. Agrawal ran after him again but then was being stopped by one of his relatives.

"I have some work to do... I will be in my room." With that Mr. Agrawal left me with clueless about what should I do with his entire family.

"But guys come on drop your suggestions about how to spice up their love life.

"Why not send them to a romantic date?" Someone suggested.

"Orelse a two days trip?" Granny's friend suggested.

"Why not a night in a private bungalow?" The oldest uncle of Mr. Agrawal said. I looked at everyone with shock. They were too modern than a normal Indian family. They all weren't that much of an Orthodox. Even in front of Granny everyone spoke so freely but even had respect for elders. I was blushing till now.

"Guys wedding is the main thing at the moment.." Granny reminded.

"Ya.. And I forgot to tell you tomorrow is your engagement." Granny said making me even more tensed. 'Why to marry if all of this ain't going to last." I thought.

"And for tonight if you guys wanna plan something for them feel Free to do so.. I and my friends are going to prepare for some dance performance for tomorrow." Granny said to everyone. His and her friends getting up.

"Yes let's get going the dance teacher will be here soon." One of the Granny's friends said.

"Yeah.. And even you guys can prepare anything if you want.." Granny said above and was about to leave with her friends when she turned and made contact with my eyes.

"And Kiara start wearing sarees as 'Mr. Agrawal' likes to see you in sarees." Granny said giggling emphasizing on the word Mr. Agrawal. After Granny left I mingled with few of Mr. Agrawal's relatives. Rina helped me to introduce with everyone and then even Rina and Rey left saying they have office to handle but I hardly believed them.

I got acquaintance with Mia's mom. Her name was Steffi. Steffi asked me to invite my friends whoever I want to attend my wedding at Mr. Agrawal's place only as we wanted Jake's custody now or wasn't possible for us to stay in different house as court will surely take some strict action against it.

"Why don't you get dressed in some simple saree? I mean it's time when those people will come to apply mehendi on your hand (the art of applying temporary henna tattoos, especially as part of a bride or groom's preparations for a wedding.)" Steffi asked. As I didn't have anything to wear I asked Jay and Cai to come as soon as possible with my sarees.

*After 1 hour*

"Kiara why did you call us here?" Jay asked two big suitcases in his hand and one big bag in Cai's hand. I told the entire situation in hand to both of them. Initially Jay was very angry but somehow Cai handled the situation.

"This is bullshit. One day you will say Jay I even have to born a baby because that is what Mr. Agrawal's family want and I am doing it just to give Jake a baby brother or sister." Jay said frustrated.

"Jay.." I warned him. Cai was trying hard not to laugh.

"Trust me just for Jake's custody." I told him.

"Bullshit Kiara." Jay said standing up.

"Kiara... It's time for your mehendi be here." Steffi said from above that is from the stairs which lead to 1st floor of Mr. Agrawal's mansion.

"Ya.. Steffi I will be there soon." I told her.

"Kiara I am not going to play this game anymore I am going and telling everyone the truth of your relation with that bastard." Jay said. I stopped him by placing my hand on his chest.

"I love Jake more than anything in this world." I told him.

"I can do anything for him because I won't be able to live without him. I have once experienced what it felt like to lose him and trust me I don't have enough strength to experience that again." I told Jay. Then even Cai tried to explain Jay. After all our attempts Jay finally agreed to stay there with me.

"Come fast I will introduce you to Jake. He is a bit weak after coma but he is recovering fast." I informed them walking towards Jake's room.

"Heya..!!" I sounded like an excited kid seeing Jake. He was lying on his bed whereas Urvashi (as in the nurse) was feeding him his soup.

"Kiara. What I heard is that true?" Jake agreed wiggling his eyebrow.

"Yes.. I and Mr. Agrawal are getting married. And these are my friends Jay and Cai, I was earlier talking to you about." I said Jake.

"Hey Buddy..!!" With that Jay sat beside Jake.
They started talking about their video game collection and instantly became friends.

"You guys carry on. I have to get dressed." I informed them and walked into the room Steffi asked me to stay in. It was very big as expected but it was beside Mr. Agrawal's room. The same room where I was earlier after the first business party I attended.

I asked the workers to bring my bags up there in the room. I had a quick shower and got dressed into a light peach colored plain saree with a little touch of foundation, mascara, blush, liner and lipstick.

When I got down I was shocked to see Jay and Cai trying to dance in the living room. And in the side women were sitting to apply mehendi. Jay seemed like acquaintance with one of Mr. Agrawal's relatives of my age.

I earlier tried to ask Jay about Krystal but he said he will surely bring Krystal to me till the wedding. So I didn't push him further.

____

Vote!! Comment!!
- D.love