3. Jake's setup

__

The very first thing in the morning I wanted to do was to meet Jake. I was missing him so much even though I met him just 2 days ago. Jake had agreed to keep this, our little meetings as a secret.

Jay was sleeping in his room. I told him that I would meet Jake in the morning to which he eventually agreed. Popping two of my sleeping candy I drifted to sleep.

...

*picca pica...*

I groaned... This pikachu alarm is irritating sometimes.

I switched off the alarm and laid on my bed for a few more minutes .My phone was vibrating and i searched with my one eye open. I went through the messages in my inbox.

"You promised me that you will meet me before school... Just a reminder :p -Jake." I smiled seeing his text. 

I checked the next one."Sweety, tonight I want to take you to my company's party. -Mr. Fatso". I had saved his name as fatso, who was my 18th con as his name was very big. Something like Shantanu. Who cares, baby is all what they want to hear.

"Bae, I can't come to the party. My mom is in the hospital. She is very sick. Sorry baby I really wish I could come.

 "Simran...."   Simran was the name I addressed myself to this guy. A different sim card just for him. The most important thing which I never let happen is that i never let him or anyother to take a picture with me or a picture of me.

2 minutes. Just 2 minutes passed since I replied to Mr.Fatso and soon my phone rang. Screen showing Mr. Fatso calling. I smiled.

"Simran, what's the matter? you never told me about your mom being in the hospital." Mr.Fatso said angrily.

"Baby I never wanted you to worry about me. You already stay tensed due to business so I didn't want to drag you in my personal matters." I said in a cracking voice. I fake sobbed.

"It's YOUR personal matter? I thought it's we, not you and me." He told me.

"Obviously baby, it is ... but.. I can't see you worried and tensed." I told him fake sobbing.

"Stop crying." Mr. Fatso said sympathetically.

"How can I? My mom is dying and I don't have enough money to save her. You know dad is bankrupt and he doesnt care a damn about mom." I told him.

"How much money?" He asked.

"Leave sweety it's too much. I can't take that much from you. I wish the bank would have accepted my loan appeal ." I cried.

"I am still here for you. How much?" He asked again.

"a bone marrow test, an endoscopy, a PET scan, special anticancer drugs and six cycles of chemotherapy and a radiation therapy all this may cost a lot." I told him reading the piece of paper in my hand.

"How much?" He groaned.

"₹ 1.5 crore" I told him waiting for his response

"Okay I will transfer the money in your account today itself. Then will you be coming for the party?" He asked.

"Omg.. Thankyou so much sweety. Baby let's go somewhere private, just you and me and no business.To some club maybe? Because at a business party I won't be able to spend time with YOU alone." I told him.

Actually I didn't want to be seen in public with him. As that could be an evidence of him and me being together and me taking money from him. He could go to the police.