6. Searching Krystal

Thanks for the wonderful comments on the last chapter... ❤❤❤ I love you all so much for all the love and support you guys are giving me... ❤❤
___
According to the agents sent by Jay it was clear that Mr. Fatso had send the police in search of me and was going crazy to find me out. I had discarded the phone sim card in my old apartment so they would never reach here where I and Jay are now.

We decided to stay inside the apartment until the matter cooled down and the police ain't searching for me anymore. This week was a lazy week as we were eating mostly junk food, watching movies,and me  reading a book or sleeping.

"Kiara we should look for Krystal in clubs and red light areas." Jay said with eyes still glued on the television screen in which a shah rukh khan movie was playing

"What red light area? Are you crazy?" I asked Jay.

"Listen Kiara,if we want to find Krystal than we will have to search for her at every possible place that bastard John must have kept her." Jay told.

"I can't even imagine Krystal in those places Jay." I told him.

"I understand it's difficult but as of now for a month or so we are not going to con anyone as police is looking for us. So why don't we go and check the clubs and these places for Krystal?" He asked .For a minute I thought whether it would be a good idea or not and then as I didn't have any better plan, I agreed to go with Jay's.

"So?" Jay asked raising his eyebrow. I nodded in response.

That night we decided to go in a few red light areas. We decided to sneak out of the apartment late at night and come before the sun rises. I decided to wear a scarf over my head hiding my face.

First we went to a near by red light area. It was an unforgettable experience. There were literally half naked girls standing on the streets at midnight with different prices for each and drunken men passed out on the pavement or asking for discount. I felt bad and pity for them because I knew many of them were into this not by their will just like my sister. I really hoped not to see Krystal in this place.

All of a sudden a few drunk men came from behind and started pulling my scarf and made filthy comments. Jay was walking ahead of me.

'Not this time.' I told myself. Last time at a party I was praying to be saved by someone. But not anymore. That feeling of being weak and helpless made me sick. So I took out my heels , the only weapon I had with me at the moment and just nailed it on the closest man.

Jay instantly rushed towards me and with him rushed a few more people and the situation got under control. Those people took the drunk men away from me and Jay was by my side.

"I swear I would have killed them." I told Jay.

"Ya ya.. Thankgod I saved those poor people from you." Jay joked. I wore my heel again and adjusted my scarf.

"Let's go.." I told Jay.

"Kiara, I don't think  it's a good idea for you to come along any more. Umm... I mean we will have to go in and look for Krystal and  if there are such people outside then what kind of people there will be on the inside." Jay told me.

"What the... No Jay. I don't know anything . But I will be coming along and also I can handle such a situation." I told him.

"Kiara don't argue. Anyway police are looking for you not me." Jay reminded.

"I can handle myself." I told rolling my eyes. 
This is how the night ended. Me and Jay arguing and Jay winning as he had valid points.

For a month or so Jay went to different red light areas and I was looking for my 19th con and waiting for Mr. Fatso's case to cool down. I was lucky as police didn't know anything about me except my fake name Simran. Jay's agents gave us daily information.
......

One Month Later

I and Jay were losing hopes in finding Krystal. Josh and John never came in our hands they always ran away seeing Jay.

We were arguing again.

"Kiara I don't think  Krystal will be here or with John and Josh." Jay told.

"But I really feel like John and Josh do know about Krystal." I told Jay sipping my coffee.

"Kiara, Are you sure? Because as you told me that night two or three people took Krystal away. They could be someone else and must have used Krystal for something else." Jay told almost murmuring the last few words. I was scared to even imagine what could have they done with Krystal.

"No Jay those two people could even be Josh and John. They were wearing those black mask so I don't remember anything about them." I told Jay scratching my neck.

"Kiara, We are wasting our time here." Jay told.

"No Jay I know she is somewhere here. We are probably not searching at the right place." I told him.

"Anyway, during this month as you were out I applied for this job of serving in breeze club. Don't you even dare to worry. It's a reputed club with decent crowd. As you have looked for Krystal in all those red light areas now it's my turn to look for her in club's and at all those places where this women trafficking is going on." I told him.

"Kiara,I don't think  it's safe for you."
_____

Vote!! Comment!!!
- D.love