60. Claiming his

"Aarav.." I gasped as soon as his hot lips touched my cold skin. His beard poked me making me arc my back giving him more access. But then the shot glass on my belly button restricted me to do so. I tried to bring my hand to touch him but he went down licking the salt.

"Aarav." I gasped with still lemon between my teeth. I was losing my mind. It felt like a dream. His lips did wonders. I was supporting my balance on my elbow. He was aggressive and rough. He seemed to be very angry as he made sure to left hickey all over.

I was very hot. He kissed me all the way up and then on top of my breast to my neck. My toes curled up. My hand was finding something to grip at. Again as soon as I was about to touch him. He went down near my belly button and poured the entire content in his mouth. He placed the shot glass aside and then came up to my lips. Something was building up inside my stomach. I was breathing heavily. Aarav's eye turned darker seeing me.

As I was breathing heavily, Aarav's eyes fell on my breast. Then he came up to look into my eyes and that look of his like "I am gonna tame you." Look.

He took the lemon from between my mouth. I tasted the tequila on his lip. He squeezed the lemon in his mouth and threw the lemon away and then came this close to me. We were nose to nose. As I was little wet on my waist as on top of my breast he licked the salt and it was already cold out there.  I was very cold. I arched my back and as soon as my body touched his, that warm body of his. I moaned in pleasure.

He was about to kiss me so I brought my hand up to entangle it with his hair but he took both of my hands on top of my head with his one big hand. I badly wanted him to kiss me. I could even beg for it at that moment.

I brought my mouth closer to his. He pulled back a bit then came closer. I closed my eyes as his lips were about to touch mine. Then he pulled back making me groan in frustration.

"Please." The word slipped through my mouth without me even knowing. I never said please that easily. I didn't like the word please. I wondered how badly I wanted him that I said that word. He attacked the soft spot on my neck.

My eyes closed. His beard, his mouth, his kisses on my neck gave a nice burning sensation to my skin. He sucked, licked and bite lightly but repeatedly on that spot. 'Hot.' Is the only word through which I could describe what I felt.

It was just so difficult not to tangle my finger in his hair. I hated him teasing me this way. I knew he was in a way punishing me to run away from him. He was angry and this was his way to punish me.

"Aarav." I moaned and bit my lip from saying the next word 'please' There was for sure a hickey there were he kissed.

I opened my eyes and smiled as soon as he kissed my lip but then I groaned as I was about to kiss him back. He backed of leaving my hands that he earlier held. Just in a second or two he removed the black shirt he was wearing very quickly and handed it to me. 'The fuck there are girls around.' The thought in my brain shouted.

"Dress." He ordered in such a tone. I couldn't say no. I wanted to shout 'stop doing this to me.. leaving me hot and bothered.' I quickly buttoned up his shirt which came like a dress to me. I picked up the shorts and wore it which I was wearing earlier. My shorts was that short that it seemed liked I was just wearing his shirt.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. Gripping me by my waist tightly.

"Baby you are whose?" He asked. His jaw tight and his eyes darker. He knew I dislike saying I belonged to someone but at this point of time he made sure I was his. He knew I wouldn't play with him and answer that question. So he came and kissed me. I stood there not kissing him back. It took my everything not to kiss him back but he had to understand I am his wife.

"Mine.. Mrs. Agrawal." He growled making the hair on the back of my neck raise. There were people around us. He made sure he marked me his. I could feel his anger and his possessiveness.

He pulled me from my waist and without a word from me we walked out of the club. Rob and Jay were standing out leaning on the car. Seeing me they both rushed towards me.

"Kiara.... You shouldn't have done that.. You don't even know the half truth Kiara." Jay started rambling hugging me tight. I heard a car roar.

"Sir.." Rob said loudly.

"He left" I asked more like answering myself. 

"Wait I will call him." Rob said.

"No Rob.. Let's go." I said to him and Jay. I and Jay got in the back seat whereas Rob sat in the passenger seat. The driver drove us to Aarav's mansion.

As soon as I got in. I found a maid cleaning the floor which was covered in broken alcohol bottle.

"Where is Aarav?" I asked the maid.

"He went upstairs in his room." The maid said.

"And Jake?" I asked.

"Madam he slept already." The maid replied.
____

Vote!! Comment!!
                               - D.love