47. Aarav's confession

He placed his hand on my waist and placed my hand on his shoulder moving close to me. Still I use to get those same tingle which I got the first time he touched.

The way his hand moved all over me it was just very much difficult for me to concentrate on his given instruction.

"Turn around." He said and I did as I was being told. We were dancing slowly and basically a very normal slow dance with simple steps. I was wearing high heels so it was quite difficult for me to jump or swirl around as I wasn't use to dancing at all in high heels.

In a blink of an eye the moment passed by and I didn't even realise. The slow song which was new to my ear ended.

"Grab your partners and join in." The anchor announced and one by one mostly married couples filled in the dance floor.

"Let's go sit?" I asked Mr. Agrawal.

"Sure.. As my lady say." He said jokingly to which my tummy tightened.

I tangled my arm around his and walked towards the couch or basically a love seat made for us.

After sometime the dance floor was almost cleared as very few people were dancing at that moment the backstage dancers who were earlier dancing behind Steffi,  Rina, Rey, Jay but as they weren't in focus they weren't noticed much  took over the dance floor and entertained us. Their stunning group dance and couple dance was breathtaking.

"Dinner is ready in the boat beside this one." The anchor announced. Few guests started moving towards the smaller boat for the dinner. Rey and Rina walked towards us.

"Your dinner is up." Rina said pointing at the stair on the boat which went upstairs. She helped me to get up. I gave her a confused look.

"Romantic dinner bae." She said flirt fully. I looked at Mr. Agrawal and from his expression I figured out that even he heard those words that came out of Rina's mouth.

"Let's go." Rey said to Mr. Agrawal.

" Rina said romantic date then what will you two do there? " Aarav asked making me blush harder. Rey raised his hand in surrender.

"Okay go ahead then... If you need anything just give a call and I will be at your service." Rey said walking away from Aarav. Rina also left me and Aarav to ourself but not before winking at me. Aarav holds his hand out for me to take it. I accepted it immediately. He leaded me upstair to the top floor of the boat and as soon as my eyes landed on what was around me I covered my mouth.

There was this beautiful dining table on top of this huge glass on top of the water. Which meant that the water was visible underneath the transparent glass. I rubbed my palm on my arm warming it up as it was freezing.

"Here." Mr. Agrawal said wrapping my arm with a shawl.  I smiled at him.

"Kiara.. " he said.

"Huh?" With that I turned towards him.

"Can I hug you.. To keep you warmer you know.." He said. I smiled at his cuteness and nodded at him. He took my arm and pulled me towards the end. I could see only water around. Never ending ocean. It was beautiful and peaceful. Aarav hugged me from behind. I could feel his muscle around me and I couldn't express how good it felt. How comfortable I was. This is all I wanted. I was complete. I inhaled saving all the moment with him for the rest of my life.

"Kiara you know for sure I called you here and offered you this job just because I wanted to get divorce to you. But the minute I laid eyes on you I knew I could never do that. I tried to push those feelings which started building up from the minute our car crashed. I even tried to kiss that girl someone's else secretary when I knew you were coming in to meet me just to show you that I just usef and threw girls like that." He told me burying his head in the nape of my neck. I knew I shouldn't interrupt him so I stayed quite.

"Then that tension between us. That attraction we felt for each other. Then I kept telling myself that it was for Jake that you still here but deep down I knew I wanted you more than anyone else. With a blink of an eye I broke so many women's heart, left them broken, used them just the way every woman in my life did to me. But I couldn't do that to you. I couldn't stop myself from saving you from library and from that pervert in London in a business party. Surely I tried to hurt in a way to tell myself that I don't care about any woman and you aren't any special but it never happened." He told inhaling deeply. Tears started running down my cheeks as every past memory played in my mind.

"And now if it would be any other girl I wouldn't have thought twice before having sex with her but with you... " he exhaled and then inhaling me he continued.

"Seeing you was also enough. All I wanted to do was look at that face everyday. Cuddling with you seem good when I even hated the thought of it. Romantic dinners with you.. Fuck even standing with you like this feels good. I didn't even thought about sex that day when you were drunk because your first time will be unforgettable and very special." He said and his last words made me burst out in tears. I turned around to look at him.

"I don't care about how my first time will be all I care is that you are all mine at this moment." I said and tightly hugged him. And I saved this feeling in my memory forever

____

Vote!! Comment!!
                               - D.love