51. Marriage {2}

Do vote if you like my book.. It encourages me to update fast.. I love you guys for all the support I am getting on my mystery series..

_____

He was in this red designer outfit which matched mine and his hair was properly styled. His eyes looked brighter than ever and he looked fairer and small beard hair were seen. Those ears piercing did really suite him. His jawline which I used to love was much in highlight.

At that point of time I did really see my prince charming which every girl dreamed of. Aarav offered me his hand. I took it instantly and came beside him. The pandit as in the saint who with proper ritual does the wedding asked us to sit.

Everything was in haste.. People around were happy seeing us. Many vows, prayers were being said for us by the pandit. My attention was only at a particular someone's hand holding mine. Aarav's and my fingers were entangled and underneath my saree's material which was on my lap. It felt good but still my heart beat was high due to a certain kind of nervousness. Many thoughts were in my head.

"I already apologise if I won't be able to do as per the taken oaths." I told Aarav to which he nodded and smiled at me.

"Don't worry it's just a ritual. No one ever follows or does everything as per the taken oaths." Aarav consoled me. I gave him a small genuine smile.

We were asked to perform various Indian ritual which always fascinated me that with so much of purity a person gets married. Few hours passed by in all this ritual and traditions. Our traditional marriage was about to end and we were soon according to Indian tradition as well going to be declared as husband and wife.

"Vaar vadhu...." Pandit kept on saying which meant bride and groom. And pandit asked us to perform all the rituals one after the other.

Then the last and very important tradition of 'kanya daan.' Came. In which a father gives his daughter to the groom forever and asks to take care of her. Tears for many reasons started flowing from my eyes one after the other.

I missed dad. Dad was supposed to do this ritual. But I smiled as soon as Jay came in front to do the ritual instead of dad. He gave my hand to Aarav and asked him to take care of me or else he will beat the shit out of him jokingly.

Everyone else around was crying as it was the last tradition that is 'bidai.' In which the girl forever leaves her home and stays with her husband.

' I and Aarav as in Mr. Agrawal was finally, technically and with all mind and soul married to each other.' I thought. It was unbelievable at time to believe that I was married to him and I have a son 'Jake'. It was so so perfect.

The rest of the day Aarav did sense that something was wrong with me. He did even ask few times. But I replied with 'I have to leave everything so I guess...'

We met the guests, had lunch but mentally I wasn't here.. I was somewhere else. It was my moms last wish to see me married so here I was standing married to the only guy mom chose me to be married to.

"Come on we need to get you changed you are leaving for Paris tonight." Steffi said coming towards me. She grabbed my arm and took me away from the crowd towards a room. Rina followed us. I asked for my cell phone and waited for someone text. Till then I got changed into a classy but simple peach dress which Rina and Steffi choiced for me. My bags were being packed for my honeymoon. Rina and Steffi seemed much more excited than me.

*beep*

And the text arrived. I was horrified to open my inbox but any which way I knew I had to open and I did and saw a new message from the spy.

"Krystal left the wedding Hall from the back door and got into a car number 4444."

"Guys I feel a little bit of headache can you please leave me alone for like half an hour." I requested them. They at start gave a confusing look but they understood and decided to leave me alone. After they left I came out of the room with some money and the spare Sim card whose number wasn't with anyone.

I left the wedding Hall as well from the back door following Krystal. Spy did keep on sending me message about Krystal's location. I covered myself with a scarf so no one could identify me and I really wished to not come in someone who knows me on the way. I took a cab some how from outside.

I was following the direction the spy gave me. I did leave a last message in the room to my Mr. Agrawal before I left the wedding Hall which read...

" Dear Aarav,

It was all suffocation for me from day one. I realised I never loved you obviously you were hot and rich that was the only reason why I was lusting over you and your money. I never wanted to hurt anyone but this is not what I want. A family, husband, kid responsibility.. Call me a coward but I don't care. All this happened very fast I never got time to tell you Agrawal that I never did love you that way.. I have a life and would like to live it my way.. Simply and peacefully and yeah I truly love someone else from the bottom of my heart. If you ever loved me or even liked me I want you to leave me alone. "

It hurts to say that you don't love someone when you are dying just to see them happy. It hurts to hurt someone you love the most. It leaves you broken in pieces to leave the only thing you ever wanted right after you get that thing.

"Kiara Aarav Agrawal.." I murmured closing my eyes.

____

Vote!! Comment!!
- D.love