54. The time is here

Your every vote, comment, view, follow, share means a lot a lot to me.. Thankyou so much..
____

After few more very bad sessions of how to seduce a man? How to keep him wanting for more? And over all how to pleasure someone in a way He/She would never forget.

"Jake." I whispered. My brain instantly triggered me about Jake.

"Omg.. How can I be so selfish." I murmured and could not stop myself from crying. I bursted in tears. He and Krystal were the only reason I lived during that one year, when I couldn't find any reason to live.

What kind of a mother I was? I cursed myself. I was in guilt. I was terrified on what I did. That kid was so close to me and when he will realise the mother he always wanted once again left him on his own. 'What the difference between you and Abby?' I thought.

'No there is a difference atleast she never left him on his own and ran away like you did not once but twice. ' I thought and I couldn't control the flood of guilt, and all the bad emotions inside of me.

"Omg.... What's wrong?" The same girl during beside me ask as all of a sudden I started crying.

"Your makeup will smudge.." The other girl said looking at me.

"John will be very angry seeing this and that you aren't into this." Another voice said but I couldn't stop myself from crying.

"She is his master piece.. She will be screwed." Another voice joined. 'Kiara.. Krystal.. She will be fucked in actual scene. ' my brained triggered giving me a headache.

"I am sorry... It's... It's.. Just that it's bit.. Difficult... " I said sobbing.

"It's okay... It's okay..." The girl beside me consoled. I placed my head on her shoulder.

"Girls.. Try to understand she is a Virgin and will be losing her virginity to a total stranger and not the one she loves..." The girl said loudly stopping all the other girls from murmuring or passing comments.

"Please don't tell John.... Please." I begged to them.. Please was never the word I learned to use. Please word for me was more like a begging than a polite word.

"You girls get ready.. I will take her to Rocky for her touch up. And if anything goes out of this room I will reveal all the secrets I have kept of yours. Is that understood?" The same girl beside me said. She helped me to get up and take me to the room I was earlier in. Luckily John was no where around.

"Be confident girl.. You are strong and I am sure you will eventually be just fine." She said before pushing me into the room. I and Rocky were now the only one in the room as that girl left. Rocky as in the makeup artist whose makeup was very bad from my liking was scrolling something in his phone. I stood there trying not to cry in the guilt or thinking about Jake and his health. After a few seconds Rocky noticed my presence and turned around. He gasped seeing me.

"Please do the touch up and don't tell John." I begged.

"Sure girl.. I promise I won't.. You just sit I will fix it in minutes." Rocky said guiding me towards the tool in front of the dressing table. He cleaned my face and started fixing. I couldn't help tears kept on following from my eyes.

"Babe I won't be able to fix it if you kept on sobbing like that. What's the problem?" He asked. I looked up and saw myself in the mirror. I couldn't have looked any worse. If I would say anyone that on my wedding I looked like a Queen. No one would ever believe.

"Tell me." Rocky insisted. Then a thought about Jake came in mind. Jake seemed pretty comfortable and happy around that nurse who was nursing him while he was in bed rest.

"Please can you do me a favour? Please." I begged Rocky with tears running down my cheeks.

"Ya dear... Stop crying." He said wiping my tears.

"Please make a phone call and tell her it is the only one thing any one very badly wants her to do." I told Rocky more like begged for it.

"Here." He gave his cell phone to me.

"No.. I can't talk. Please do it for me." I begged again. I have never wanted anything done this badly and me being very bad with numbered I remembered the hospital number and made Rocky ask for the nurse who nursed Jake.

"Consider this to be a last wish of someone left unfulfilled. The person has begged to go look after Jake as your very own kid. That child has faced many things in a very small age never got the love of a mother he always deserved. Please visit Jake and you will know what he is going through. He is only close to you and he seems to need you. A well wisher." I made Rocky say all this to the nurse. The nurse did try to speak but Rocky interrupted and completed the words I told him to say.

"I owe you.. I couldn't thank enough." I started with my rambling to thank Rocky. Deep down I knew I did all this just to lighten the heavy guilty within me.

"Stop.... John will be any minute here looking for you and if he sees you like this. We are dead." Rocky reminded about John and I adjusted myself on the tool in front of the dressing table. Rocky started with setting my makeup properly and my eyes even stopped watering.

"Is Kiara in here?" John asked opening the door peeping in.

"Ya.. TouchUp.. Due to heat the makeup needed a touch up." Rocky covered for me.

"Ya ya.. In 10 minutes get her on stage.." John said Rocky. Rocky nodded assuring John and then John left. There were many questions and thoughts. Infact every thought within my brain was messed. I decided to stay quite instead rather than saying or asking anything to anyone.

'Let's see until what level of bad life my destiny can take me. ' I thought.
___

Vote!! Comment!!
- D.love