8. The Day Continues

Silent readers do vote comment it would mean a lot to me... ❤❤
____
He kissed my neck aggressively like claiming me his. From the way he was kissing me it would definitely leave a hickey.

"Stop.." I said which came out as a moan. His eyes met mine. They were dark, full of desire. It made him look even more sexy. His lips were pink and slightly swollen. My hands were on his chest in order to push him away but he didn't even budge. His hands were still on my bare waist giving tingles all over my body. I hate this feeling, the feeling which I cannot resist. All of me wanted all of him.

He, with a little force pulled me closer and was about to plant his lips on mine again but I pulled back.

'Not again Kiara.. Don't let him know how much you want him.' I told myself. He groaned as I pulled back, his grip on my waist becoming very tight.

"Omg...I'm.. I'm..so.. Sorry" Jacqueline said gasping. I pushed Mr. Agrawal harder seeing her. But he didn't budge even a lil.

"Move." I half screamed.

"We need to talk... Let's go to our place." Mr. Agrawal said.

"You and I" I pointed towards him and me "are not we" I told. His jaw tightened.

"I am not letting you go." Mr. Agarwal said.I glared at him.

"Listen and you listen carefully.. I don't want to hurt you, so better do as I say because I know how to get my way." He told. His eyes never leaving mine. My jaw dropped.

"Umm.. My friend is waiting there, can we ,you know... talk later?" I asked trying to hide my past and identity from Jacqueline and even back firing to Mr. Agrawal which will only lead him ending up doing what he want by hook or crook.

"Only if you let me drop you home and inform me when and where you will meet me" He told.

"My place ,NO!" I said emphasizing the word no. He raised his eyebrow.

"Alright, we are going to my place. NOW." He said and lifted me from the counter and made me stand on my feet.

"Okay ,OK.. You will drop me home and I will let you know about when and where we are meeting next." I told him, looking anywhere but at him.

"Good." He said.

"Get dressed." He said and my cheeks turned red as I realised that I was still almost naked. I hummed and turned around. He pulled me by my wrist to face him again. He moved closer.

"Umm.. Mr.A" I started to stop him because I knew we would lose control again and kiss each other senselessly until our lips swell and we are breathless. He placed his hand on my mouth.

"Shhh.." He said, his warm air hitting my ear. I closed my eyes.

"Cover it up if you don't want anyone else to see it." He said and pecked on the hickey he gave me. My eyes opened to meet his and his smirk was back. He left the room with me all hot and bothered.

"Man that was HOT..." Jacqueline whispered walking towards me and checking Mr.Agarwal's back.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat to make her look at me and not at something that was not hers.

"God.. Seems like he knows how to fuçk in all the right ways." Jacqueline said her eyes roaming all over my body settling on the hickey he gave me.

"Jacqueline!." I scolded.

"Sorry bae ,but look at yourself. Freshly fucked hair, swollen lips, smudged lipstick, flushed face, Hickey and I can still see you breathing heavily." She told me and I looked at myself in the mirror and subconsciously placed a hand on my mouth. She was so right..

"That is what I am talking about. Seems like it was awesome." She said. My eyes grew wider 'What is she talking about?' I thought.

Then it clicked

"Oh my... We didn't ...arrrgh." I groaned as she wouldn't believe me. I was almost naked and this state of mine could make anyone think that we were having sex. Without answering her I took my red dress and walked into the cabin to get changed.

"Oh come on.. You have to fill me up.. It isn't like I can't imagine how sexy it would be but still I need details." She said. I walked out adjusting my dress looking in the mirror and  smoothening my hair. I splashed water on my face and towel dried it.

"Uggh...now you will ignore me? I wish I could ever cross path with such hot strangers." She said dreamily.

"Huh? Oh no ..he is..." I stopped myself from explaining her our relation because even I didn't know where or what we are?

"He is?" Jacqueline asked excitedly.

"He is not that hot." I told her. Her eyes became wide.

"Are you kidding me? Even after the way he looks and his physique and even after the way he fucked you?" Jacqueline asked shocked. I felt a small pain of jealously.

"Umm.. I got to go.. My brother has been calling me for a while now." I told her changing the topic.

"Ya ya ,run away. One day you will come and fill me in with all the details for sure.. And by the way.." She stopped talking suddenly.  I looked at her confused. She had a sly smile.

"Cover it up if you don't want anyone else to see it." She said winking and that made me realise that I am not wearing my jacket and that hickey is on full display. I blushed and grabbed my jacket shoving my work uniform into the locker.

"Okay, will see ya tomorrow and sorry for spoiling your plan of getting drunk." I told her apologetically. She just smiled and waved at me.

I decided to make any last attempt to run away from Mr. Agarwal. I walked out of the club through the back door exit which not many people knew about.

I looked around for any signs of Mr. Agarwal and sighed in relief as he was not around. I started walking as fast as I could towards the back exit.

In the hustle and bustle I bumped into someone. I closed my eyes and silently prayed

'please don't be Mr. Agrawal, please don't be Mr.Agrawal'
I was scared because if it is  him then I have to go directly to his place which I didn't want to. I slowly opened my eyes to meet with a pair of very pretty eyes and I smiled at her. She looked shocked. I sighed in relief thinking it was not Mr.Agrawal. I was about to apologise but she walked past me.

"Wait." I said turning around and when she turned my jaw dropped. Earlier my eyes had met with a very familiar pair of beautiful eyes, just like that of my mother's.

"Krystal.!"

___

Guys I will update soon... As I did for this chapter...

So let me know what do you think will happen next?

Thanks a lot for reading my book... I love you all for the support you are giving me...

Vote!! Comment!!
- D.love