9. Hubby

_______

"Krystal" I said looking at a face that resembled my mother in many ways. She was always very beautiful. She looked me in the eyes and I knew she identified me the minute she saw me. She turned around and started walking.

"Krystal." I called running behind her. She closed her eyes , inhaled and than turned to look at me and then behind me. I turned behind following her eyes and there were 2 more girls and a guy. Krystal was wearing a very tight pink tank top with black mini skirt which flashed her panties. Then she ran away.

"What the fuck..!!" I murmured. I texted Jay to come over and that Krystal was here. Jay instantly called me.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"On my way." He told. "You go home."

"No. I am not leaving you alone."

"I am not alone. Cai's with me." He told. Cai was Jay's elder brother who came last night to our place. Last night they slept before I came from the job and today I had been working here all day. So I couldn't meet Cai yet.

"No Jay, am not leaving." I told him.

"Leave Kiara. I don't want them to take you away just like they did to Krystal. It's not safe for you there and then we will have to look after both you and Krystal. Please try to understand." Jay pleaded.

"Ughh alright... Jay promise me you will bring Krystal home." I asked him.

"Kiara, I don't know about will I be able to get Krystal home .But surely I will do something. You go home please." He told me. I nodded. I was in a condition where I was about to cry, tears in my eyes. I walked outside the club to see one of the Agrawal's car parked in the front of the back door exist and Rob (Agrawal's head security guard) standing there.

"Kiara." Rob said happily. I smiled slightly "You alright? Its being so long since I have last seen you." Asked Rob with concern. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Hey, you know, you can walk away. I won't tell Sir that I saw you." He told me. My smile widened. I always liked him as we had a common hatred for Mr.Agrawal.

"Thanks Rob .But it's okay. Call Mr. Agrawal." I told him. He nodded and dialed in his phone.

"She is here." Rob said.

"Okay... Umm... Okay." Rob said and hung up.

"He is coming." Rob informed. I nodded.

"You alright? You know you can share anything with me." Rob told. I kept quiet.

"You are like a small sister to me." He told me and tears rolled down my eyes.

"My s..sister th...they.." I started but stopped as I saw a black car pulling by. I looked at Rob and then gave him a side hug.

"Even you are like a brother to me. With your size i would say a protective big brother." I told him with a smile.

"Here." He handed me his card.

"If you consider me your protective big brother don't hesitate to call me anytime for anything." He told .I smiled. It helped. He was just a friend till now with something common in between and now a brother. My mood was instantly much better and now I was thinking that everything will be positive. If I saw Krystal then one day for sure I will rescue her from this mess. I prayed that Jay would find something.

"Sorry, I couldn't get out of the main entrance as again I will be given some work to do coz the club is still crowded." I tried to convince Mr.Agrawal as soon as i saw him that I wasn't running away from him because I didn't wanted to go to his place. He raised his eyebrow at me as if not getting what I was saying.

"Okay as you say." He said and waited for me to buckle up. I told him the address of the new apartment from my cellphone. As it was new I still didn't remember the exact address. He drove me to my new apartment.

"So.. When and where are we gonna meet?" He asked me.

"I will text you." I replied looking out of the window. He groaned.

Looking at him reminded me of the moment we shared together and that made more and more difficult for me to leave him. For what he did I was still very angry. My entire life and until last year I was in darkness.

"You know, no one has ever made me this angry as how much you make me. You get on my every nerve." He said in frustration.

"You know ,till last year I didn't even know I was married since the past 10 years." I backfired smirking. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes. His hands were tightly gripping the steering wheel and jaw tightened. We were silent, like dead silent. No music ,nothing.

"We are here." He said.

"Thanks... Umm..Okay bye..." I told awkwardly.

"You won't invite me in?" He asked.

"No." I replied instantly. Because me and him alone in a bedroom in that apartment could be dangerous. Not always will there be Abby calling him or Jacqueline walking in on us.

"Why? " he asked.

"That's none of your business." I told shrugging and getting out of his car. He walked towards me and pinned me against the car.

"You are my business" he told banging on the car on my side with his closed fist. I jumped. I saw him inhale deeply closing his eyes as if suppressing anger.

"Anyways I am coming into your flat. If you actually stay here then I don't think you should mind." He told walking beside me. 

'Omg.. He is thinking that I am lieing about staying here. ' I thought and that made me more angry.

"Excuse me, I am not inviting you in." I told folding my arms.

"Then I think we are staying the entire night here... I am comfortable anyway. Come, you too get cozy." With that he moved closer.

"You know,if you feel cold or want to kiss." He moved very close " or hug."he moved even closer " or have sex." Now our bodies were touching.

"I am still here." He whispered in my ear. I breathed sharply.

"Because in the end I am still your hubby."

_____

What you want to happen in future chapters?

Vote!! Comment!!
- D.love