42. Wedding dress

I will come day after tomorrow." Krystal tried to convince.

"That you will have too or else let me remind you that the tracking system is still in your body." The man said smirking.

That idiot drunk man took the cloth I was wearing away. I came face to face with the person Krystal was talking to.

"Fuck." I murmured and turned my back towards him. I took the cloth somehow from that drunken man's arm and pushed him away. As soon as I could I left that place before Krystal could see me.

I half ran without anyone noticing me running I escaped from that place into my car. I brought my cars engine to life. 'What was she talking about? Where was she going to go on my wedding day?' And many other questions started arriving in my brain.

As soon as I could I drove to Mr.Agrawal's mansion. My gut feeling said that Krystal was in great trouble. I walked into the house. It was dark so I thought to sneek in without anyone knowing.

"Where were you?" Said a very familiar voice from a dark corner. Lights were switched on and I saw Mr. Agrawal leaning on a wall.

"To clear my head." I lied him.

"At this time." Mr. Agrawal asked not buying my lie watching the time in his Rolex watch on his wrist.

"It was needed. We getting married in like just one day.. I mean me 'just Kiara' getting married to 'The Aarav Agrawal." I tried my best to convince him.

"You should have atleast informed someone." He said.

"Please Aarav I am not in the mood for argument right now. I am tired." I told him stretching. He nodded and walked towards me.

"Alright goodnight." He said his arm folded and jaw tight looking at me. I knew he wanted to know 'what's going on in my head? and why was I out? But when I didn't know what was going on how could I explain him.' I thought.

I walked closer to him and hugged him. His muscles loosen up a bit. I inhaled in his scent and kissed his check whispering a small goodnight.

I walked upstairs not before glancing once at him there was a small smile on his face which brighten up my night. I gave him a full ear to ear smile. That was the place I always wanted to be in his arms but I knew if I did stay any longer that what I did then we would end up in bed doing what not again probably.

Which reminded me about the night spent with him. 'Did we actually had sex?' I thought. It wasn't like I didn't want to but I wanted to remember my first time and do it with the person I loved and trusted the most in all my conscious state.

Night flew by with me thinking about anything and everything. As usual another sleepless night for me. Sleeping pills felt like stopped working on me. I saw the sun rise from my room's window.

...

I groaned as water droplets touched my face.

"What the...!!" I said waking up.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked Rina. She was standing there with a glass of water in her hand.

"Trying to wake you up..." She answered simply.

"You can even call my name instead." I complained.

"You were dreaming about Mr. Agrawal that's why it was so difficult to wake you up." She said smiling.

"It's 11 o'clock " she continued.

"Omg.. I didn't even realise." I said panicking.

"It's okay.. Come on wake up." She said.

"No it's not okay. I promised Krystal to go with her today for shopping." I said getting up from the bed.

"Steffi is going I guess." Rina said.

"Ohh.." I said.

"Get up lazy ass we going to salon for your manicure, pedicure, waxing, clean up.." She started rambling excitedly.

"Okay okay.. I get it." I said. I got dressed in a casual black jump suit. We firstly went to the designer for my wedding and reception dress.

' The topmost designer of the town and most popular' Rina's words. We reached at his office. His office was big and made entirely out of glass and very Modern. Walls were white in color with colorful art pieces around.

"Beauties get in.. Get in." A man in his late 30's said.

"Piya bring in the dresses for Aarav's bride." He shouted to some upstairs.

"Have a seat ladies." He said showing us to the red couch.

"Mike meet Kiara." Rina said to him.

"Kiara meet Mike." Rina said me. I nodded and shook hand with him.

"Girl I have in mind a dress which I have specially designed as per your body type." Mike told me and then he ordered some cold drinks for us till the time his assistant Piya brought in the dresses.

"It's specially designed according to Indian culture." Mike said. He started showing his correction for me. All of his dresses were very unique and modern with a touch of Indian culture.

"Try them." Rina said and though I hate trying many dresses I did it anyway. I tried them all and they all were amazing but one particular dress suited my skin and figure so well that after I wore that dress almost instantly Rina, me and Mike knew it's the one perfect wedding dress for me.

"Omg.. Yes, it's the one." Rina said happily her hand over her mouth.

"Perfect." Mike said looking me.

As soon as we could Rina and I left from there to the salon it was 3 o'clock and we had to reach at the boat party by 7 o'clock guests were invited to come by 6 o'clock.

"I have asked Steffi and Krystal to come along with there, mine your dress. So that we can go all ready directly from here." Rina said.

"Ya.. That way we will be on time." I said.

_____

Vote!! Comment!!
- D.love