55. Sold.

I was holding on Rocky's hand very tightly. For an absolute stranger he was really very nice. He was a lively example of existence of humanity even in the darkest corners.

We were behind the stage waiting for my turn. I was clueless about what was going to happen. I did know I was going to be sold to someone which was the harsh truth. But how? and what I had to do? The girls were going to teach me ramp walking and how we were going to be presented but before that I burst out. I wasn't able to hold any longer what was within me.

"Don't worry Angelia will handle everything." Rocky said. I gave him a confused look.

"The girl who probably came with you to me. The tall..." He started but I interrupted by nodding.

"Keep your chin high and be confident. Look nowhere in particular and don't get bothered by the people around you." Rocky instructed. I simply nodded.

"You don't know if anything won't go as planned John will eat us all alive. Do you understand?" Rocky warned.

"Yes.. And I am screwed big time if I mess up." I told him. I saw some girls on the other side of back stage run in a swift motion.

"Who is she?" I asked Rocky but before Rocky could see the girl was out of sight.

"She was wearing the same white dress others were wearing." I told Rocky.

"No everyone is on stage.. Listen listen they are announcing you." Rocky said in an alert tone.

"And now the best for the last. John's masterpiece the last John's girl of the night is here..." Someone said.

"Go go..." Rocky pushed me on stage. Angelia as in the same tall, pretty girl and one more girl came by my side intertwining their arms with mine brought me in the center of the stage. All the focus was on me and I could feel all eyes on me.

"Cat walk till the end and come back." Angelia guided and I did as was told. The platform I standing on was quite normal not that cheap not that classy. I could feel the presence of audience around me. I gave all what I could do as was not left with no option. I cat walked till the end and came back just as told, between Angelia and an another girl and I even noticed I was in the centre of all 21 girls.

Minutes later the focus on us dimmed and dim lights were every where. All the audience that were in dark earlier came in view.

"We hereby start our bidding on the girls. Empty your pockets and you get the best of John's girl. John's girls are those anyone never regretted ever buying of. Investment for your pleasure is here." The anchor who was standing in the side said. I wrinkled my nose at her choice of words 'John's girls.'

After the announcement the excitement in the crowd raised almost instantly. There were murmurs and roars of excitement around. And it started the count down as in the anchor said all of our name once again and started with the bidding of first girl.

I was sweating and very nervous. I was going to be sold to someone I have never seen. Infact I will be sold to the one who pays the most.

"Lisa." The anchor said and the girl came forward all the focus on her. She seemed normal not happy nor sad. She was beautiful though.

The anchor said about all her qualities and that she is John's first girl.... The show opener with a pretty face and figure.

"How much can you pay for her?" The anchor asked loudly and the bidding started...

It raised from thousands to lakh and finally there was a man who shouted loudly.

"10 lakh." He said and Lisa was pulled down of the stage and picked up by the hairy man who paid the highest amount.

One by one everyone was being sold. It was just me, Angelia and one more girl were remaining.

And soon that girl was being sold as well and now it was just me and Angelia left.
I was cold and the cold sweet that formed on my forehead was out of nervousness and anxiety. I was very scared.

"Don't be scared I have been in this business for over 9 years now and trust me the more you act like you are feeling less the more it will be easier. If they will know that you are scared they will make you experience the extreme level of horror." She almost whispered. Give me the much needed advice.

"We have got the best for the last. Angelia." The anchor said and I closed my eyes. She didn't deserve to be here nor does other. She should have the full freedom to live the life like I did for once at least.

Angelia was sold to the maximum price and
Was been bought by some not that bad looking man.

"And the last.. Goodness..! I am very excited to reveal this. John's masterpiece. The dancer, singer, flexible, perfect figure, perfect face and very much perfectly trained Sia. She was specially being kept untouched for today by John. 100% perfect untouched as in she is a Virgin and the most youngest and beautiful." The Anchor started blabbing about John's master piece as in Sia.

"So let's start this bid with umm.. 50 lakhs." The anchor said and I gulped. There was excitement in the crowd and all eyes on me. I felt very naked, cold and sick. I was shaking a bit out of fear. To be honest I was very nervous and scared. That scared that I might pee there.

"60 lakhs." Someone said from the crowd gulping his wine looking at me from top to bottom. I have never felt this naked ever.

"80 lakhs." There was another voice from the crowd. I closed my eyes as I couldn't bear it any longer.

"1.5 crore." A voice said. 'Please happen something magical like what happens in tales.' I murmured and looked at the person who bid me. The person who bid me was a middle aged man. A man with crooked nose and very curly hair. I stood there in shock for over 2 minutes.

"1.5 Crore one...
1.5 Crore two...
1.5 Crore three...
Sold."

_____

Vote!! Comment!!
- D.love