15. Attempt to Suicide.

Feel free to point out any mistake you find.
__
"Are you kidding me?" I shouted at Krystal and dragged her towards the dim street light and made her face me.

"Krystal..." I gasped looking at her. She was wearing a cheap flashy, shiny dress which barely covered her. Her entire body was red due to excessive scratching. Her make up was smudged due to crying and red due to scratching. She stinked due to her vomit. Overall she was in the worst condition I could have ever seen anyone.

"Oh my god." I covered my mouth eyeing her. She was still gasping for air and scratching her back.

" Kiara just don't. I wish you have a good life ahead. " with that she turned around to walk away. What's lately with people and them saying me don't. I groaned.

"No now you listen to me. Don't you dare even think about taking your life because you know what? your life won't be precious for you but it is for us. We have been looking for you at every possible place. It's been years since I have seen my sister and to see her in this state any sister would be more than happy don't you think so." I added the last sentence sarcastically. She looked at me with cost shock.

"Listen here Krystal we are here to take you back, to bring you home. Where you will be safe and with the person who loves you the most." I told her as if explaining a child.

"No Kiara it's not that easy." She told than we heard footsteps walking towards us.

"Go.. If you don't want to see me dead run all of you." She said panicking.

"No am not leaving without you." I told her.

"I said go Kiara if you want to see me alive." She told me. I looked at her shocked.

"Okay promise me you will be here and you will not go anywhere without meeting me and you will take care of yourself?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Kiara.. Let's go. they are very dangerous." Jay said grabbing my wrist pulling me away from my sister. It hurt to see her in this state. It hurt to meet her again and see that she doesn't want to live anymore. It hurt to even think about what all she must have been through. It hurt to know that she was this close but still very far.

"I promise." I heard Krystal's last words.

"Kiara.... Run.. Kiara." I heard Jay shout and there were few men marching towards us.

"I'll be back." I murmured loud enough for Krystal to hear and ran along with Jay and Cai to save our asses. Jay pulled me behind many cars and we hid there until there where no footsteps around. I had closed my mouth very tightly in order to compress the sobs. My head was blasting. It felt like a mini migraine.

"Jay why didn't we take Krystal along?" I asked sobbing.

"We can't." He told.

"Why?" I asked again hugging my knees.

"You won't like to hear." He told.

"No. I want to know." I told him.

"Umm.. Each and ever girl is being implanted with a tracking system. So even if we manage to run away they will track Krystal down and we will also be in danger along with Krystal." He told. I buried my face in my palm and cried.

"How can they do such a thing.... What will we do ,let Krystal die." I asked Jay.

"Go get the car." I heard Jay saying to Cai.

"Stop.. Shh... Don't cry." With that Jay pulled me into him. We where behind a certain car and I was sitting hugging him crying on his shoulder. He was patting my back. I don't know for how long we were in this position. It was comforting and good. He was murmuring smoothing words like

"Everything will be okay.."

"We will find a way out."

He made me get up. I was not fully conscious as I was crying from God knows when and my entire head and body was paining it was most certainly about to be morning. So I guess I cried the entire night. I felt Jay made me sit on the car.

"No Jay.." I murmured.

"Please take me to the hospital." I told Jay lowly. My eyes were still closed I would feel dizzy if I would open my eyes. Jay hummed. I wasn't sure that he heard me clearly so I tried again with as much energy left in me.

"Jake.. Jay.. He needs me." I told him. Jay hummed.

"No Jay.. No you are not understanding." I told him. He locked my seatbelt.

"Jay." I tried to shout.

"Here.. eat this." Jay told handling me something like a pill. As my eyes were closed I didn't knew what was it exactly.

"No... Jake." I tried to argue.

"Okay.. If you eat then I will take you to Jake." Jay told me handling a bottle on my other hand. I gulped in the water with the pill..
___

"Jay..." I shouted groaning. It felt like the worst hangover.

"Jay." I shouted again. It hurt to shout as my mouth was very dry. I somehow opened my eyes and blinked as the strong white light was blinding me. Jay entered my room.

"Here. Fresh strawberry juice." He said and set the coffee mug on the table. I instantly got up from my duvet and grabbed his collar.

"Getting horny huh?" He asked jokingly. I made him look towards me and gave him a look that said 'Do - I- look - like - I - am - kidding'

"What?" He asked looking at me.

"Whats the time?" I asked.

"It's 2:00 in the afternoon." He told.

"Fuck. What did you made me take?" I asked.

"Your sleeping pills." He told and I groaned.

My high dose sleeping pills..

___

Your vote and comment is an inspiration for me.... If you like my book keep supporting me via votes and comments.. ❤❤

Vote!! Comment!!
                               - D.love