61. Dad

"Your bags are being placed in Sir's room." The maid said and I gave her a short nod and walked straight towards my room. I didn't even realise how fast I accepted everything.. I went Aarav's room or our room.

As soon as I got in I saw Aarav sleeping on a couch of his room. I walked towards him. His eyes were closed but I knew he wasn't sleeping. His room was dark but cold due to air conditioning.

I sat there down, beside the couch he was sleeping. My face was facing his head.

"I am sorry.. I shouldn't have done that.. I.. I. I love you.. Okay?" I said, tears threatening to fall. I was very tired. I laid on the bed staring at the white ceiling.

____

"Slow down.. She must be this room." A voice said.

"Someone is there... " the other voice said. Then there was a noise of something falling down.

"Hey.. Who's there?" I heard dad say.

"Hey..." Daddy said again. This time dad's voice sound little worried.

"Who are you?" Daddy said.

After about 15 minutes I heard a gun shot waking me up completely. I woke from my bed and walked upstairs from where the sound came from. I crossed my figures, praying to God, murmuring 'everything is okay'.

"Daddy...!!" I shouted, seeing him on the very edge of the terrace. I started crying.

"Kaya, go Kaya go, run away. Daddy will be alright." My dad shouted. I was crying. There were two of them , the goons and they were stronger than daddy.

Then what I saw scared me for the rest of my life. They pushed my daddy down from the bunglow terrace. I saw the goons pushing daddy down our bunglow and I was just 10 steps away from them, still helpless.

I uttered a scream that no one have heard, painful then any scream ever heard.

I just heard daddy's last word. Go! and I knew I would have to run. I ran through the stairs from my terrace to the ground floor. Twice they were about to catch me. But due to my tiny size I managed to escape.

As soon as I reached out of my bungalow I started screaming for help from my neighbourhood.

"Help..!! My dad... They killed...

_____

I woke up sweating. I was breathing heavily. It felt like it just happened. Tears were running down my cheek. There was a very bad feeling in my gut. Something wasn't right.

" Jake. " I got up worried about him. I need to see him. I got out of the room.

"Where is Kiara?" I heard someone. 'Oh! I so knew that voice.' I thought and followed from where the voice was coming. That same feeling again.

'John. It was John. Years backs that voice was also of John. The same voice. He killed my dad.' My brain realised making me gasp. He said those exact words 'Where is she?' I thought.

"Omg.. Jay." I shouted in panic. Everything was same. The exact same thing that haunted me for night. The incomplete part. 'Why did he kill my dad?' Something was missing. Something was wrong.

"What do you want John?" I shouted at him.

"You fucker.. You.." I said catching my breath. John wasn't alone he was with another man.

"Get Her." John ordered the man.

"John what the fuck do you want??? Why why?? Why did you do that?? Why are you doing this John? Why DID YOU KILL HIM? WHY YOU HAD TO KILL MY..... MY DAD JOHN? WHY JOHN?" I cried as loudly as I could. It wasn't me crying it my heart crying. It was that small Kaya crying who never got the love of her parents. It was that Kaya crying who with her very own naked eyes saw her dad get killed and then had to run for her life.

"It's you." John simply said.

"Go Kiara.. Go from here Kiara.. They are very dangerous. You don't know them.. Please Kiara. Go." Jay shouted at me.

"No Jay not again I already lost someone. I shouldn't have. No Jay.. I am not going anywhere." I said him.

"Please please please Kiara.. I beg you. Go from here." Jay shouted.

"No..... No.... No...." I shouted. I could hear my dad's voice shouting at me to run away. I could see my dad there standing right there where Jay was standing. I couldn't do this. I couldn't watch him die all over again. That day still is like just yesterday in my life.

I saw my Dad standing there shouting at me "Kaya go, Kaya go, Kaya run away. Daddy will be alright. " those words repeated over and over again.

"NO.. NO DAD NOT AGAIN. Every single night I watched you die and me standing here helpless and running away like coward. No Dad." I shouted.

"NO... NO.. NO... NO.." I shouted on top of my voice as John pushed Jay down from the terrace. I heard him scream. It was not only Jay but also dad. I tried to go there stops him but John's man was holding me tight.

"He knew a little too much about us." John said...

"Nooooo..." I shouted..

"Kiara.." I heard Aarav.

"Aarav.. Aa..Aarav.. Aarav.. Aa..... Jay.. AARAV JAY.. " I shouted crying. I found everything shattered once again.

'Dad.' I murmured before everything went black.

____

Vote!! Comment!!!
-D.love