Captured! Book 2 [Sequel Of Denied!]

Heyaa Guyzz!!

So, Thiis Is Book 2!!

I Hope Yuh Enjoy It, But I Need A Cover So Is Anyone Willing To Make One For Me?! If You Are Then Send It To Me On Private Message & Please Make Sure It's On PhotoBucket!!

Thanks Guyzz!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Captured! Sequel of Denied!

Prologue

My name is Roxanne Lilly Cross. I am 19 years old and I'm a senior at Bolton High. I got kicked out of my last school. Did you know you're not allowed to ride horses in school?!?

Well...you're not so I got kicked out. Principal has had enough of me apparently...idiot! But my brothers and Mason moved with me. I had to stay back another year along with my brothers and my stinky mate. Isn't that awesome?!? No sarcasm until it reached Mason's bit. ;)

 "ROXY!!" yelled Mason.

"What?!?" I yelled back.

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO MY ROOM?!?"

He sounds angry...

 "Nothing!" I lied. I trashed his room up like proper! All I needed was my perfect swinging arm and my baseball bat. Oh and if you're wondering why we have separate rooms well...since last year he was perving on my clothes, the room I'm in is like my club, my closet basically and he picked another room which was his closet. Then we have another room which we share...Mason's house has lots of rooms, well my house now! ;)

If you're wondering...when the hell did you move?!

Well, when there were vacations my brothers left me with Mason and went to America cos we already went and they haven't, but I was like it doesn't count cos I didn't even have a proper holiday and it's so not fair...Back with the story,  they took the keys with them and locked the house like proper! I stayed at Mason's house and...I just stayed there...but I spend the weekends at my brother's house. So it's all cool!

I bit my lip and ran into the shower, locking the door behind me.

"I'M GONNA GET YOU BACK!!" he shouted.

"I'd like to see you try!!" I shouted back. He can't get me back and he knows it.

Because my name is Roxanne Lilly Cross and I'm Bolton High's biggest rebel!! :P

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So That Was The Prologue!!

Chappy 1 Is Cumiin Out On....

I Thiinkk I'll Be Able To Do...9th Or 10th July 2011...I Dunnoo!! Jus Keep An Eye Out!!

Thankzz 4 Readiin!!

Hope Yuhh Liiked It & Are Excited As I Am!!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

Mia!! :P