29: Some Explaining..

Chapter 29: Some Explaining…

I walked out the shower changing into some sweats and a white tank top. I skipped out the room and ran downstairs.

Hade was in the kitchen, pigging out.

Eric was asleep on the couch.

Zane & Vince went to ‘tend’ to their mates after finding out I was gonna have a baby before them, so they were ‘doing some work’.

Mack & Kane were in the game room playing some C.O.D

Mase is nowhere to be found.

And I’m in the living room, bored.

I groaned and fell onto the couch, face first. I then shifted so I was lying on my back. I looked down to my belly and raised an eyebrow. “Am I really pregnant…?”

I just remembered something. “HARRY!!!”

“Yes Roxy?” he said coming in with a banana in hand with chocolate all over his mouth.

“What…are you doing?” I asked while sitting up straight.

“Well, me and Hade made some fruit salad” he said in the cutest voice ever, he sounded so innocent but I knew better…

“Uh huh, that’s why you have chocolate all over your face, bub” I said with a little grin.

He gasped and wiped the chocolate from his mouth. “Woopsies…we were eating from the chocolate fountain”

“More like drinking from it…” I mumbled getting up from the couch. “Show me where the doof is”

He grinned and grabbed my pinkie, leading me into the kitchen where Hade had his mouth under the chocolate fountain.

“HADEN CROSS!!” I yelled. His head shot up from the fountain, knocking the chocolate on the ground, not before making a big splash. Chocolate was dripping from the once clean cabinets and it was a big brown, sticky mess!

“Umm…” Hade mumbled wiping the chocolate from his mouth, which wasn’t really helping since he has it all over his top, hands, arms, head, do you want me to go on?

“Clean up” I said with a yawn. “Where’s Mase?”

“Uhh…he’s in the shower I think…” he said while grabbing a marshmallow and tracing it across the chocolaty cabinets.

“Right…Hade, don’t make a mess…well you already have but, clean up dude!” I said then turned on my heel skipping away to find Mase.

“Okay…” Hade mumbled. “Oh and YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO LATER!!!”

I groaned and walked up the stairs but then turned to Harry. “Har-bear (pronounced ‘hair-bear’), come with me…let’s get you cleaned up…we’re going somewhere…”

**

“Okay, you go wait downstairs while I get ready, kay?” I said to Harry.

He nodded. “Gotcha!” he ran down the stairs and I turned to walk into my room.

I opened the door and bit my lip. Mase was getting changed and he was only in his boxers. Yes, I’ve seen him many times like this before. But, 1) Yum. 2) I can’t help but gawp. 3) He has abs!! 4) It never gets old.

He chuckled and turned to face me with his arms crossed. “Like what you see?”

I nodded. “Yup”

He smirked and walked slowly towards me, he gave me a peck on the lips which turned into a huge make-out session.

“Ugh! Get a room!” Eric yelled making us break apart.