26: Captured! Part 3

There Is A Part 4..

☆☆

Chapter 26: Captured! Part 3

I sniffed the air.

Fire?

“Fire?” I mumbled.

“FIRE!” I screamed.

“Fire?” Mase mumbled to himself.

“FIRE!” Harry yelled, hiding behind my leg.

“Where the hell did fire come from?!” I yelled, running towards the door, climbing over the wood so I could see through the glass.

“Lucien must’ve set it” Mase said.

“No shit Sherlock” I replied rolling my eyes. “Oh and take this off me” I said to Mase, holding my wrist.

His eyes widened. “Silver?”

“Yeah, it blocks the link” I replied.

“That’s why I couldn’t get to you” he mumbled, nodding and taking it off.

“Yupp, call people” I commanded him…

FROM HERE ON OUT!!

I’LL BE YOUR COMMANDER!!

NO FEAR, NO DOUBT!!

I’LL PROVIDE THE ANSWERS!!

{Stop it Roxy, you can’t sing] Kane said sleepily.

{Whatever, anyways, where the hell are you guys?!} I yelled at him.

{Where the hell are you?!} He yelled back.

{We’re at school} I yelled back.

{We’re…? Mason. Heh…what’s going on Roxy? Does Haden want to know…?} Kane joked.

{Do you want to hear him endlessly yelling ‘NOOOO!! MY OWN SISTER!! SHE’S TOO YOUNG!! DISCARD OF THE BOY IMMEDIATELY!!’?}

{Ummm…nah not really, so why did you call or whatever?} He asked.

{Well, we’re locked in school. There’s this evil dude called Lucy and he’s taking over the school, why would someone even want to do that? He’s a vampire, the one who turned Mase and he’s in the school and there’s fire…help?} I answered.

{We’re on our way!} He yelled. {Stay with me Roxy}

I rolled my eyes. {I’m not dying clump nugget… Just get your asses down here now!!}

“So, they’re coming” I sang while sitting on the wood piled up against the door.

Mase nodded while Harry ran to me and sat on my lap.

“What do we do now?” I asked yawning.

“Well…we get outta here” Mase answered, picking me up…Harry was still in my lap…and Mase was placing me on the desk. HE ACTS LIKE I’M A FRICKIN FEATHER!! STUPID ALPHA VAMP/WEREWOLF STRENGTH!!

**

“Shush!” Mase snapped at me in a hushed whisper.

“Why?!” I whispered back.

“Do you want him to come and go ‘yahooo!!’ all over your ass?” Mase snapped softly growling. Woah, was that Mase who said all that? I’m rubbing off on him.

I grinned. “’Yahooo?’”

He groaned. “Stop it Rox”

I laughed softly. Jokes.