Epilogue

Epilogue (Preview/Prologue of the Next Denied! Series)

Rosalie’s P.O.V

 “You what?!” I yelled, clenching my hands into fists.

“It was the only way to get rid of him” Daddy said, while mom looked at him as shocked as me.

“What the hell Mase?! You didn’t even consider telling me after all these damn years!!” Mom yelled, smacking his arm though his face showed no pain. He never did, he was an Alpha and a vampire… Whereas Mom, she was Alpha Female and had Alpha blood running through her veins from Granddad.

“I’m sorry” Daddy mumbled, looking down.

“Th-This sucks!!” I shouted, stomping my foot on the ground. “When were you gonna tell me daddy? Hmm? When it was the day I get shipped off to Vampville?!” I growled. “You weren’t gonna tell me!! I can’t believe you didn’t!! I had to find out myself daddy!!”

He looked down guiltily then slowly looked up, meeting my fierce gaze. “I’m sorry Rosalie…it was the only way to save your mom from becoming what I am”

“You would’ve stopped him!” Mom yelled smacking his arm again. “And you got 2 packs right behind you!”

Daddy turned to face her with a soft face. “He’s the King of Vampires, Rox…he’s in charge of all the clans…”

I shook my head as a tear escaped. “When do I leave?”

Daddy gulped and mom looked at him angrily. “A week”

THE END!!

Hehe,

Doesnt It Just Leave You Hanging?

THE NEXT BOOK WILL BE OUT ON THE SATURDAY, BEFORE HALLOWEEN!!!!

Anyways, I Hope You Enjoyed It!!

You Will Follow In The Steps Of Rosaline, In The Next Denied! Series..

Wanna Know The Title..?

Fate Has Been Decided!

P.S: SO DUDES, WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CHARACTERS??!

CHECK OUT IN MY WORKS 'Ask My Characters!' ASK THE CHARACTERS OF ANY OF MY BOOKS QUESTIONS OR THE AUTHOR, ME!! CHECK IT OUT AND SEE HOW IT WORKS!! THANK YOU TO WHOEVER DOES PARTICIPATE!! :P