14: The Good News Or The Bad News??!

Heyaaa Guyzz!!

So,

Yuhh Guyzz Lurveeee Of Mason, Dudezz!!

Jus Sayiin, Fiine...I Wiil Briing Hiim Baakk Dudezz!!

Not Yet Thoo..

Lolzz!! xD

But, He WILL Come Baakk.. I Promiis, Wel He Oviusly Is Cos He Is The Maiin Caracter, Now Thiis One Wil Answer 1 Of Yur'z Questiionzz.. I Gess, Maybe More, I Dunnoo..

So, Hope Yuhh Liike It!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 14: The Good News Or The Bad News?!

So, Kane lives with us!!

God, our house is getting crammed, but with love. (Awww)

I never had a second to think about he-who-shall-not-be-named, not with everything happening.

Kane is actually an awesome guy, he messes around with my brothers and Mack and I guess they’re one big gang, including me of course.

But, unfortunately, again…I had to move back to their pack, well I guess my pack. I’m not officially Alpha but, I’m partners in Alpha.

The news has got out that I’m also an Alpha; we’re just waiting if people agree or disagree.

“Blahh!! I’m hungry!!” I yelled, jumping on the couch.

“I’ll order pizza” Kane said, plopping himself down next to me.

I threw him my phone. “Number 1”

He smirked and pressed number 1, and it rang.

Yup, I have a Pizza place on speed dial 1.

“WHO ATE MY CAKE?!” Hade yelled, running into the living room.

{Follow me} I said to Kane, walking out the room. We were in the kitchen where Mack was whistling and drinking my Relentless. I glared at him while Kane ordered.

{A 12 inch Hawaiian; a 14 inch Pepperoni, Chicken, 2 BBQs, a margharita and whatever you and Mack have, and 5 large bags of chips} I said to Kane while sitting down on the kitchen counter next to Mack.

“ERIC!!” Hade yelled and I heard something smash.

“LOOK WHAT YOU DID, HADEN!!” I heard Eric yell.

I winked at Kane as he ordered and asked Mack what he wanted. I ran into the living room with my fists clenched, this is what happens to me when I’m hungry, I get horribly angry… Grr!!

“SHUT THE HELL UP!!” I yelled, throwing a pillow in Hade’s face.

I ran back into the kitchen and sat between Kane and Mack. I snatched the can of half-empty Relentless from Mack and drank it.

“Hey! That’s mine!” he whisper yelled, nudging me.

I finished it and wiped the excess of my lips. “It’s mine actually, bought it from ASDA!” I stuck my tongue at him and crossed my legs on the counter so I was sitting like an awesome genie.

He copied me and I kicked him, just for the sake of it. Sorry, but I was hungry, angry and bored.

“Ow! What was that for, you turtle?!” he yelled. I clapped my hand over his mouth and then smacked him at the back of the head.