18: His Return..

Heyaaa Guyzz!!

So, Thiis Miite Be Short.. I Dunnooo..

Ok.. So Yuh Thiink The Vamp Wil Be Mase Now..

Thiis Chappy Dusnt Relii Explaiin Anythiin Jus Informzz And Stuff.. The Next Comiing Chappy Will Explaiin The Vamp's Situatiion & Stuff..

Oh & Check Out The New Cover For Denied! I Made It!! :P

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 18: His Return..

I sprayed the flames with foam, kinda getting a bit O.T.T by spraying it on the ceiling and up.

It was raining foam!!

Should I stick my tongue out?

“No” The guy behind me replied.

I raised an eyebrow. “Who the hell are you dude?! Why the hell you touchin me?!”

He chuckled.

Man, he has a sexy chuckle.

“Thanks, I think you have a sexy body” he said, I could hear the stupid smirk in his voice.

Heat rushed to my cheeks and it wasn’t from the flames. Stupid person!!

He chuckled pulling me in closer.

I rolled my eyes and carried on spraying the damn thing!!

Why the hell won’t it go away?!

“Because you’re not even aiming at it” The guy replied.

“Hey! Quit reading my mind you ass!! What are you a vampire? If you are then get your scrawny little hands off me!” I yelled, facing the hose of foam in the air.

He chuckled. Man that chuckle! “Yes, I’m a vampire and nah I’m good. I love having you next to me”

“That’s a shit line cos I’m infront of you, clump nugget” I said rolling my eyes.

He chuckled again. Gah!!

“I swear dude, back off!! I have a boyfriend” I said, building a barrier in my mind and god, did it take my strength!

The black massive barrier in my mind, blocked off this dude’s telepathy or whatever it’s called. Stupid telepathetic guy!!

“How’d you do that?” he asked.

“I’m awesome now get your hands off me!!” I said struggling, the flames were now gone…Yess!! But this dude wasn’t!

“You have a boyfriend?” he asked. His voice sounded pained, full with sorrow, regret and disappointment. I felt his grip tighten and he growled. “MINE!”

“No. Fuckin. Way!” I yelled, frozen in his arms. How could I not notice?

“Miss me princess?” he asked, I could hear the stupid smirk in his stupid voice.

“Miss you?! Get the fuck off me, d*ck!!” I yelled, struggling from his iron hold.

“Aide!! CC!! Vince!! Hade!! Mack!! Kane!! OII!! SOMEONE FRICKIN HELP ME!!” I yelled, kicking my legs. I put the hose through my legs so it was hitting the d*ckhead behind me.

I was suddenly torn from his grip and was in someone else’s. Aide held my waist protectively. His face softened and he turned me around so I was facing him.