12: Moving On..

Heyaa Guyzz!!

Ok, So...

I Miite Upload Twiice Todaii, Cos Im Feeliin Niice & Yuhh Guyzz Need Mor Of Da Story I Gess..

Thankzz 4 Readiin!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 12: Moving On…

Roxy’s P.O.V

So, everything was back to normal.

Well, it was kinda awkward at first but…there’s no point crying over that asshole. So…I’ve moved on, you could say.

I chuckled mentally.

Every heard of that?

Mates moving on…?

Well, this girl is.

Well, I’m known to start trends so I’ll guess I’ll start this one.

{No you don’t Roxy} Said Zane, shaking his head at me, smirking.

I scowled. {Yeah, I do!!}

So, my brothers told me how to switch back. You say the ‘magic’ words.

‘I, Roxanne Lilly Cross, want to join the Cross pack’

And ABRA-CADABRA!!

Dad’s says a few words…blah blahh blah, and helloo my pack!!

And we’re now back at my brothers’ house, well I guess it’s my house now.

And…I think we took good care of He-who-shall-not-be-named’s house. (Harry Potter is awesome!!)

Flashback

“ARGH!!” I grunted, smashing everything in his room. Well, not before taking all my clothes out.

“You sound like a pirate Roxy” laughed Vince, putting lotion all over the walls.

“COS I’M AN AWSOME ONE!! CAPTAIN ROXY CROSS!! AND…YOU FORGOT TRANSFORMERS!!” I said grinning. “Tell you what…”

“What?” All my brothers asked, smirking.

“I’M FROM A ROCK BAND!!” I yelled, grabbing a guitar and smashing it on the walls.

**

“Hmm…I think I’ll keep the guitar, keep it in my room” I said, inspecting the smashed guitar. God, this’ll look awesome on my walls.

“Hey, you ordered this?” Eric asked, smirking and passing me a matchbox.

I grinned and took it from him. “Thanks bro”

He-who-shall-not-be-named’s clothes were all in a pile on his bed.

I scraped the little sucker on the side of the box and grinned at the flame.

“ROXY’S PLAYING WITH FIRE!!” yelled Hade.

I rolled my eyes, why is he such an idiot?

“DON’T DO THAT!” he snapped.

“IT’S NOT EVEN DARK YOU APPLE!!” I yelled, throwing a bottle of deodorant at his head.

Thankfully and fortunately, it hit him and he whined like the apple he is.

I grinned and threw the match at the clothes. “Let’s go” I said in a deep voice. “We need to get back to the van…the police will be here in any minute, don’t leave anything behind”