6: Angry, Very Angry...

Heyaaa Guyzz!!

Sory I Havent Updated For Quiite A Long Tiime But I'm Tryna Make My Chappyzz Relii Long, To Make It Worth It..

Now I'm Kiinda Known (I Hope) For My Weiird Flashbackzz And Stuff That Make Yuhh Thiinkk...Thiis Chappy Includezz It..

Haha!!

Oh And..

Anyone Watch The Apprentice??!

CONGRATULATIONS TO TOM PELLEREAU!! :P

Yuhh Diid Awsum!! Was Rootiin For Yuhh From The Start..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 6

“Come on Mase” I pleaded Mase to forgive me. Ever since the ‘Gollum’ impression in gym, he’s been mad with me. But, I still have hope…and a plan. Hopefully, it will work. Who am I kiddin, it will work.

“Fine! Be like that! I’m not sleeping in the house; I’m not sleeping with you!” I shouted at his back. He had his back to me, drinking a can of Pepsi. “Ok then! I’m…sleeping outside!!” I screamed.

I stormed outside and slammed the door shut. Who the hell does he think he is, blanking me?! And is blanking me possible? I mean, my personality is just so awesome, why would you not wanna talk to me?! Unless you’re dumb and stupid…well, that describes Mase perfectly. Tell you what, he’s gonna apologise first!

I walked back into the house and Mase raised an eyebrow at me, before I stomped up the stairs. I forgot my pillow, sleeping bag and covers.

Actually, why am I the one sleeping outside?! He should be the one sleeping outside, for not talking to me! I grabbed a sleeping bag from out the closet, stole Mason’s pillow, took the covers from a supply closet and stormed downstairs. I opened the front door, threw them outside and crossed my arms.

Mase stared at me with confusion, and an eyebrow rose. I narrowed my eyes at him and lunged for his arm. I threw him out the house and slammed the door shut, locking it. I soon locked all the windows, doors and any entrances and exits I could find and then sat down on the couch. Well, that was fun.

“Rox!!” Mason yelled.

The shouting and begging begins…

I’m a pro at this because I’ve done it before.

Flashback

How the hell could he do that?!

How dare he do that?!

Did he have no respect for me at all?!

Did he not love me?!

Was I just a piece of scrap to him?!

Was I never the apple of his eye?!

Why would he do this?!

Why me?!

“I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!!” I screamed, slamming the door in his face. He didn’t deserve my forgiveness, he deserved nothing!

“Please Roxy, I’m sorry” he begged for forgiveness.