8: Stop It!!

Heyaaa Guyzz!!

So, In Thiis Chappy I'll Gess Yuhh'l Fiind Out More About The Characterzz, Especialy Roxy.. Another Side To Her Maybe...??

So,

It's HOLIDAYZZ!!

Woo Hoo!!

But.. I Knoo.. A But!! :/

I'm Relii Busy!!

Miight Go Egypt, Sharm El Sheikh...

Got Weddingzz, (Why Cant They Get Married Sum Other Tiime??!)

And Yupp..

Just Busy!!

But, I'm Gonna Sqeez In Sum Writiin.

Even If It Meanzz Stayiin Awake Til Midniight!!

Thankzz 4 Readiin!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 8: Stop It!!                          

“Uhh…” I stared in…confusion at the sight before me…Princi Poop, The Princi Poop…dancing?

“Uhh…” The rest of my brothers stopped laughing and stared at the break dancing Principal on the car. We just painted the car…and he’s dancing on it…it’s not even dry yet.

Though I did giggle a little bit when the paint splattered over his shiny Italian shoes, thankfully he was dancing nowhere near where I wrote my bit, so it’s all good!

Well, kinda…

I played with my lip ring, confused and…just creeped out.

{Mase?} I whispered to Mase through the mind link, I dunno why I’m whispering but it kinda…goes with what’s going on now…

{Y-Yes Rox?}

{Is he…dancing on the car?}

{Uhh…yes}

{Get him off please}

{You can do that, you are the Alpha Female}

{Not…confirmed or what’s that word…? Slap bang done yet}

He groaned. {I forgot…}

{When’s the ceremony?}

{Lunar Eclipse}

{When’s that?} I asked.

{Uhh…your birthday}

{When’s my birthday?} I whispered to myself, trying to remember.

{4th September}

{Oh yeah, right…How do you know?}

{Your brothers}

I groaned. {When’s yours?}

{29th July}

{This month…}

{Yep}

{Stop him please?}

{Ok}

“Oi!! Get your stinky feet off the car!!” Mase yelled the students around us flinched at the volume and tone of his voice. Whereas I grinned and my brothers, were covering their ears…werewolf hearing. (Ohhh)