28: Well, That Was A BLAST!

Hope Yuuh Like It!!

Chapter 28: Well, That Was a BLAST!!

“So, what did he wanna talk about?” I asked Mase while jumping on Hade’s back so he was giving me a piggy-back.

“You really are a feather…” Hade mumbled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Oi! You’re a…van” I said with a grin.

“Really Roxy…?” Hade asked with a sigh.

“Why does everyone always say that…?” I mumbled to myself. “Anyhoo, what’s up?”

“We can leave” Mase stated bluntly.

“Ah, how? If you haven’t noticed…we’re in the middle of a fire…” I replied then muttered the last bit. “So cool…”

I jumped off Hade’s back and followed the guys to the exit but not before going back into the library.

“Lucy…?” I whispered, knowing he could hear me.

“Roxy…what can I do for you?” he asked packing his things, which was a black suitcase which matched his all-black outfit. Wow, why do all dudes wear black? Is it supposed to ‘intrigue’ ladies…? Like a mystery or summit? “No” Lucy replied with a little laugh. “I just threw it on…”

“Ahh…right. Umm…sorry if I’m being a nosey parker, but uhh, what did you and Mase talk about? Is it something serious? Something I should know?”

He smiled. “You’ll find out later, much later…farewell Roxy. I shall see you again” he kissed my hand and then zoomed away.

Crap! Where’s the exit?

I ran out the library and headed right only to be in a cross thing, forward, left or right. Why did those dudes even leave me?

I looked ahead and saw a piece of paper stuck to the wall with an arrow pointing right. ‘GO RIGHT!! Lucy’

I grinned. THANKS GREAT LUCY!!

I skipped to the right, now which way?

**

“YOU STUPID ASSES!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE ME?!” I yelled when I saw everyone in the cafeteria.

I ran to the kitchen and turned the tap on, not wasting anytime I sat next to the sink and stuck my mouth under the tap.

“Sorry…we thought you were behind us” Eric said shrugging.

I rolled my eyes. “Dude, what do you have this for?” I said tapping his nose. I wiped the water from my mouth and hopped off the sink and picking up Harry with a grin.

“Now what? Which way do we go?” I asked. Can’t believe we’re stuck in a freakin school!!

I’m having serious talks with Princi Poop, who was the guy that funded this stupid school anyway? And why are no teachers here?

“Ummm…” Zane was answering but he was cut off by a big…BOOM!

We all jumped and I rushed to the door to see what was going on. There was fire on the ceiling and rubble and light were collapsing.

“We gotta get outta here…” Mack mumbled looking through the window.

“No shit Sherlock” I mumbled back, shooting him a quick grin.

Mase grabbed my hand and opened the door. He looked up and cautiously walked through the halls. I gave Harry to Zane, since I could kinda trust him…I know the rest wouldn’t hurt him but just had to make sure, Hade might make a ‘silly’ mistake. I was too dangerous for Harry.