19: Turned

Heyaa Guyzz!!

OK, I Found Some Tiime.. I Had This Stashed Up In Word So It's What I Wrote Over The Days I Had Free Tiime..

Thank You For Your Support & Fortunately, My Writers Block IS GONE!!

Tookk A Lot Of Apple Juice, It Kiinda Helpzz.. Dont Ask.

So, Here You Are!! Hope Thiis UNConfuses Yuhh!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 19: Turned.

The pain.

It started again.

‘It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone’

I did forget him.

I did a good job in living my life without him.

I didn’t even think about him.

Did I?

The pain in my chest hurt badly, my body was aching to be in contact with his. My wolf was howling in pain for her mate.

I wanted him.

I needed him.

But he left.

I know, everybody makes mistakes. I do too.

But is it as bad as his?

He thought I was cheating on him.

He left me.

There’s no need to be together if there is no trust and honesty in our bond.

I don’t know why someone has bonded us together. We are nothing alike.

But one thing really bugs me…

How did he become a vampire?

Mason’s P.O.V

I walked to the office in the school. I had to stay by her, especially since there are vampires here.

“Uh, hello. I want all my classes next to Rox’s classes” I told the lady, I think her name was Raven.

She glared at me. “You’re an ass, you know that?”

I was a little surprised. Were teachers allowed to use this type of language? “Just do it”

“I don’t take orders from you” she spoke, directing her gaze back to the computer screen.

“Yes you do. I am your Alpha” I said, using my Alpha voice.

She turned to me with a cold glare. “No you’re not. Roxy and Kane are our new Alphas”

Rox is an Alpha?

“Well I’m back, so I guess not anymore”

She shook her head. “Not all the pack is aware of that, and you’re not Alpha until you present yourself to the pack”

“Just hurry up and do it!” I yelled, slamming my fists on the desk.

She looked taken back but still disagreed. “I don’t take orders from vampires”

I glared at her, cold and harsh. I growled. “You will do as I say or when I get my place back I’ll kick you out, or maybe kill you”

She narrowed her eyes and turned to the computer. She typed a few keys and the printer started to whir.