13: Down To Business..

Chapter 13: Down to business.

“AHHH!!” I yelled at the freezing cold water, trickled down my top.

I’m a werewolf and yet that blasted thing is effin freezing!!

God, I sounded like James May from TopGear then…

‘Blasted!’ I laughed to myself.

“I think she’s gone crazy” Mack said bluntly.

I shot up from Zane’s chest which was also wet and glared at Mack. “Why you little”

I chased Mack around the house until he stopped infront of my room. I stared at him confused, why’d he stop running?

“So, you can get dressed now” he said, smirking and winking to my chest.

I raised an eyebrow at him then looked at my top. Effin hell!! Stupid white, transparent top. Hey! My science teacher would be jumping for joy right now!!

I glared at him as he ran down the hallway.

“MAKE SURE YOU GIVE ME A RIDE!! I’M HITTING YOUR SCHOOL!!” he yelled.

I rolled my eyes and walked into my room. God, I haven’t been in here for ages.

I opened my closet and found my clothes hung up, all neat and clean. I grinned when I saw a post-it note. I grabbed it and read it.

‘Thank me later, Mack’

**

Blahh!!

I came out the shower wearing a black shelf cami with a grey embroidered chambray skirt; let’s just say…everything I wear is from American eagle. I put my padlock pendant on and slipped on some black converse. I tied a patterned scarf around my waist and left my hair down and curly.

I’ll show that asshole, I will not mope around, crying my freakin eyes out. I’ll show that asshole that I’ve changed.

For the better.

**

Whoops!! Can’t ride my bike today…

“Hey, Mack? Give me a ride, please?” I asked flashing him my million dollars, pound whatever currency unless it’s high, smile.

He smirked and looked down my legs.

“Oi!! Face up here, sweet cheeks!!” I said snapping my fingers.

He chuckled. “Let’s go babe”

“Who you callin babe, you apple?” I said, getting in his face.

He chuckled and was about to say something when Hade spoke up.

“I thought I was the apple, Roxy!!” Hade yelled.

I rolled my eyes. “You’re the biggest apple in the world, the king of them!!”

Hade groaned and got into the car, mumbling incoherent words but I did manage to catch. “Me and my stupid mouth”

“Don’t forget apple head!!” I yelled as he glared at me, shutting the car door.

Mack chuckled. “Come on, let’s go”

“Aren’t you a little too old to be in high school?” I asked Mack while getting into the car.

He shrugged. “I’ll just act dumb”

“You don’t have to act” I muttered.

“Oi!! I’m the smartest person you’ll ever know!!”