1: Good Girl Or Bad Girl??!

Heyaaaa Guyzzz!!

Got A Weddiin 2dayy But I Relii Wanaa Uploadd Soo I Hope Yuh'll Enjoy Diis!!

I Need A Cover!! Anyone Up 4 It?!

Please Send The Cover To Me On Private Messages!!

Thank Yuhh!!

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

FAN!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1- Good girl or Bad girl?

I was dressed in a ‘What the hell’ slouch tee with black skinny jeans. I pulled over a ‘Blast from the past’ BFH Zip hoodie. I slipped on some black and white checkered converse. I walked infront of the mirror and stared at myself for a bit. I haven’t changed much. I have the same chocolate brown hair that has natural highlights with vibrant electric blue eyes. I guess I have changed a little only by one thing…I got a lip piercing now!

I grabbed my black backpack that had neon paint splashes all over and ran outside the house, not before stealing a pancake off Mason.

“Hey!” he yelled as I slammed the front door shut.

“Crap” I muttered trying to sort the door out…let’s just say, the door needs support just like my Great Aunt Bertha does. ;) Sorry I didn’t mention her last time, she’s not a nice person so…yupp. God, I hate doors! Stupid doors!!

I ran to my bike before Mason or anyone else could scream at me. I hopped onto my deep blue Suzuki Hayabusa, the world’s fastest motorbike! It had a little crest of our, which is Mason’s ex pack, my one now! It was a wolf entangled in roses. The roses were red but outlined in gold. The wolf was silver and it stood out against my bike.

I heard the front door collapse on the ground.

“ROX!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO THE DOOR?!?” shouted Mason.

I grinned. “I’LL FIX IT LATER!!”

“Uhh…knew it…!” said our next door neighbour.

I grinned at her. “Mornin Miss Henderson”

She rolled her eyes and mumbled. “I’m so glad I’m moving today…” And then muttered some really bad swears that I can’t say because I’m a good girl now. *Cough, cough*

“I’ll miss you!!” I called after her as she slammed her door shut. I grinned and stomped on the pedal before Mase asked me for a ride, what’s the problem if he asks? His weight’s gonna break my bike.

**

I hopped off my bike and I was attacked by my brothers.

“Sup guys” I greeted them with a grin.

They smirked at me; Zane’s doesn’t go here anymore. He was a proper clever clog and aced his final, so did Jade. They probably did some massive studying…while me, you know what I did!

“Hey Roxy, how are you?” asked Eric smirking.

“I’m awesome as always” I replied while walking to class with them. “How bout you guys?”

“We’re cool” replied Haden whistling On the Floor by Jennifer Lopez ft Pitbull.

“If you go hard you gotta get on the floor, if you’re a party freak then step on the floor, if you’re an animal then tear up the floor, break a sweat on the floor, yeah we work on the floor. Don’t stop keep it moving, put your drinks up, pick your body up and drop it on the floor. Let the rhythm change your world on the floor, you know we’re running sh*t tonight on the floor” I sang while Haden whistled.