22: Start Talking..

Chapter 21: Start Talking..

His eyes…were red.

“H-How long has it been since…you’ve drank blood?” I asked my eyes still wide.

He smirked but didn’t answer.

Stupid prick.

“Stupid idiot, who the hell runs off and gets bit by a stupid”-

He cut me off by kissing me.

Obviously my stupid wolf responded straight away.

Our lips moved in synch and he bit my lip with…fang?! I gasped and he pushed his tongue in my mouth making me moan.

SNAP OUT OF IT ROX!!

I felt him smirk between our kiss. He entangled his arms around my waist pulling me closer as I reached for his hair, tugging on it and running my hands through it.

He moaned and his lips parted mine but kissed from my jaw down to my neck.

I-I mean, my wolf arched her body to him and moaned, still tugging on his hair.

I gasped and moaned in pleasure as his fangs entered me.

Mason’s P.O.V

Her blood smelt so good. She smelt so good.

She tugged on my hair and I lost myself. I breathed on her neck and bit down on my mark. She gasped and moaned in pleasure which turned me on even more. The mouth-watering liquid entered my mouth and it tasted extremely good.

Stop!!!!!! My wolf growled. You’re gonna kill her

I couldn’t stop though, she tasted so good.

I felt her breathing slow down.

I panicked. I teared myself away from her and watched as her eyes fluttered closed.

“Stupid” she whispered and she was knocked out. I cursed myself and collected her in my arms; she looked so peaceful when she’s asleep. I ran using my incredible speed to the nearest shelter.

I’d kill myself if she dies…if her brothers don’t get to me first.

Roxy’s P.O.V

I woke up in a cave.

What the hell?!

A CAVE?!

I’m gonna get eaten by a wolf!!

I chuckled to myself. You are a wolf, dumbo!!

Then, I’m gonna get eaten by another wolf!!

I chuckled to myself again. You’ll beat them up, dumbo.

What if they’re stronger than you?

I laughed. Man, you’re so funny!!

Anyways, what the hell am I doing here?

Last night’s memories flooded into my mind.

HE DRANK FROM ME?!

MY BLOOD?!

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid prick. So he goes and gets bitten by a stupid vampire then he leaves himself to die from hunger!!

WHERE THE HELL IS THIS PRICK?!

“Mas-I mean, he-who-shall-not-be-named!!!!!” I yelled, only to hear my echo.