17: Burn, Baby, Burn!!

Heyaaa Guyzz!!

WHAT IF I DONT WANT MASE TO COME BACK??!

Jokiin.. :P

So..

No-One Guna Make Me A Cover??!

Even Thoo, Im Soo Niice Makiin My Chappyzz Long & Stuff...?? :/!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 17: Burn, baby, burn!

“Project Grab-Food-From-The-Cafeteria is a go” I spoke into my walkie-talkie. I looked left and right. I could hear my heart beating rapidly, not from fear in getting caught but the excitement in getting caught. I grinned while putting my palm to my team (My brothers, Mack & Kane), signalling to ‘stay where they are’. I tip-toed ahead and peered into the kitchen window, I ducked down and spoke into my talkie. “Ok, there are 3 targets, cooking…” I looked through the window again, I ducked back down. “Food, Vince & Kane go charm them and get them out, use any excuse in the book”

They nodded and walked ahead. I rolled my eyes at them and snatched their talkies. “Don’t blow your disguise!”

They rolled their eyes and walked in. I called the second team while they ‘wooed’ the lunch ladies. “Hade & Mack up here”

Hade skipped to where I was ‘hiding’ and Mack smacked him at the back of the head.

“You’re gonna blow our cover dude!” Mack scolded Hade.

“Ow!!” Hade yelled rubbing the back of his head.

I kicked him, telling him the shut the hell up! I rolled my eyes and gave him a ‘safer’ and ‘better’ job to do. “Hade, you’re lookout”

“Wha-No!! That’s boring!” Hade whined.

“You won’t shut up and plus…I’ll let you use my binoculars…” I said grinning at him. Yup, I was dressed like an awesome spy or someone from C.O.D. I was wearing a black jumpsuit with black boots. My hair was in a ponytail and I had this smoky makeup on. What?! If I’m a spy then I gotta dress like one, dudes!

But…one thing that’s making me mad about this…

IT’S SO HOT!!

Hade grinned goofily and nodded eagerly. “Give it. Pass it. I wanna play with it”

I shot him a playful glare. “You’re a lookout” I threw him the binoculars and he gazed at it in amazement.

I rolled my eyes, Mack following my actions.

{What’s takin you so long?!} I asked Kane.

{They’re comin out…} he replied.

I nodded at Mack & Hade. We hid behind a table waiting for them to come out.

“Ohh, I gave him my number…do you think he’ll call?” I overheard their conversation. I giggled but Mack slapped his hand over my mouth.

I glared at him, smacking it away.

“Yeah he will!! Have you seen your ass?” One of them slapped another’s ass.

I gagged and smacked Mack with my eyes wide.

He chuckled, shaking his head and I slapped my hand to his mouth. He shot me a playful glare.

“I know…Been trying that ‘zumba’ on the Wii, it really helps you know?!” I heard their conversation from out the cafeteria. Mack nudged me telling me to get a move on. I grinned at him and walked into the kitchen.