27: Captured! Part 4

Last Part Of The Captured! Parts And Whatnot..

You Will Learn More In This Chapter. Thanks For Reading!!

Chapter 27: Captured! Part 4

Roxy’s P.O.V

I turned around and gasped. Harry was surrounded by fire and I think he just got burnt since he was rubbing his hand.

“Oh my god! Harry!” I yelled running to the fire, then stopping infront of it. Tears trickles down his face as he looked up to me.

“Roxy! Help me!” he yelled, trying to walk towards me.

Ok, I was trying to spit on the fire…doesn’t help.

“Oi!! Help me!!” I yelled at the guys behind me. They nodded and rushed to help. But, they didn’t do anything effective so I did the first thing that hopped into my mind.

I took some steps backwards and charged at the fire, jumping over the flames though unfortunately my top got caught on fire. I landed next to Harry and I was gonna stop-drop-roll but there was no space so I hit my self and ouch!

I picked up Harry in my arms and dug his head into my chest, wiping his tears.

“Rox!!” Mase yelled his face barely visible through the smoke.

“I’m gonna throw Harry ok, catch him!” I yelled back coughing.

“Right!” he yelled.

I smiled weakly at Harry. “You ready?” I whispered.

He nodded wiping his tears.

I picked him up and chucked him over the flames.

“Got him!” Hade yelled and I let out a breath.

Now, what the hell am I gonna do?

I coughed and lay down on the ground. I listened a little when the fire department came to school to talk about fire safety; you should always stay near the ground since the fumes rise up.

My eyes slowly closed but I felt two cold arms around, the cold actually helped. “I got you” Mase whispered.

**

I woke up in the same English classroom, the doors were still barricaded and it felt weird…

“Here again?!” I whined and coughed a little.

I heard a few chuckles. I sat up and yawned. “Where’s Harry?”

“Sleeping” Mase whispered nodding his head to the desk on my left where Harry was knocked out (sleeping).