32: Haunting You...

Sorry, This Is A Filler..

The End Is Near But There Is Another Book When Rosaline Grows Older...

The Title Will Be Revealed In The Next Chappy.. ;)

Remember When Mase Was Talking To Lucien...? Just Keep That In Mind.. :P

Chapter 32: Haunting you…

“You told everyone I was dead?!” I screamed, clenching my fists.

“I thought you were…” Hade mumbled looking down, but then his eyes widened. “YOU’RE HAUNING US!! FOR REALS!!”

I raised an eyebrow.

“OH MY GOD ROXY!! WHY DON’T YOU JUST GO TO THE LIGHT?! WE’LL DEAL WITH THIS IN HELL… PLEASE JUST GO!! I GAVE YOU THE INSTRUCTIONS AT SCHOOL!!” he screamed, hiding behind the smashed toaster.

“In hell?” I asked, crossing my arms.

“Where else are you gonna end up?” he said casually rocking on his chair.

I growled and chased him. How am I gonna end up in hell? I’m such an angel! I bet that’s what my job is gonna be when I die…an angel of awesomeness.

“NO! NO!” he shrieked. “THAT’S CHEATING! YOU PROBABLY HAVE A GHOST POWER!!”

“I’m not dead!” I yelled, still chasing him around the counter.

“Yes you are!” he argued shouting.

“Are we really arguing whether I’m dead or not?!” I screamed throwing my arms in the air.

“Yes!” he said exasperated. “Please Roxy…you have to understand…you’ve left this Earth, you are dead”

I froze, thinking. He’s handing it to me on a plate…might as well have some fun.

I grinned deviously mentally.

“Oh my god…” I breathed out, obviously acting. “I am dead…”

Hade sighed. “You understand now…good, don’t let the angel hit you on the way out”

I raised an eyebrow. “Angel?”

“Yeah, Angel Rosa…you’re friend…the hot one. The one that you always talk to…she’s your guardian angel when you were alive dear Roxy” he answered, looking up dreamily.

I bit my lip to stop bursting out laughing. He thinks Rosa, his mate, is an angel. Right…

“You’re right Haden…thanks for informing me of this…” I said wiping a fake tear. “Goodbye brothers…”

I walked backward while waving my hands and arms like noodles, which my two stupid brothers bought; they hugged each other while crying. Once, out of the kitchen I rolled my eyes and ran to my room, to see the cot already built and Mase cradling Rosalie.

I sighed and jumped on my bed.

“What’s up?” Mase asked while placing Rosalie in her cot and jumping on the bed next to me, using his elbow to keep his upper half off the bed.

“My brothers are idiots” I said crossing my arms.

He chuckled. “Tell me something I don’t know”-

“They think I’m dead”

His eyebrows furrowed. “What?”

I shrugged. “Hade’s told everyone I’m dead”