10: Hello And Goodbye..

Heyaa Guyyzz!!

First Of All,

I Cant Explaiin How Much Yur Comentzz Make Mehh Smiile!! :)

Secondly,

Happy Chappy 10th &.. I GOT A LIKE!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!! :D

Thirdly,

Ok, Thiis Chappy Izz Kiinda Sad, But Da Next Chappy Is Even Sadder..

Now.. No Gettin Upset And Everythiin, Even Thoo I Was On The Verge Of Crying.. It Is Sad, Lemme Jus Say..

Thankzz 4 Readiin!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 10: Hello And Goodbye.

I groaned, stretching all my muscles. Ugh! God, my body is aching. What the hell happened last night? I groaned and rolled to my side to see…

I screamed.

“Who the hell are you?!” I yelled. “And what the hell are you doing in my freakin bed?!”

Mason’s P.O.V

She looked so peaceful, quiet, and innocent when she’s sleeping. I chuckled a little, but not when she’s awake.

I groaned and got out of bed. I put on my jeans and walked downstairs. I need something to eat. Rox gave me quite the workout yesterday, I chuckled to myself.

I heard groaning. I looked at the couch and saw Haden. What is that dickhead doing in my house?!

“Ugh!” he groaned. “You know, your couch is really comfortable but I couldn’t go to sleep with that entire racket!!” he screeched.

I chuckled. “I had an awesome sleep”

He pulled a disgusted face. “Spare me the deets”

I laughed. “You know, your sister is really good in bed”

“L- LA LAA LAAA LAAAA LAAAAA LAAAAAAA!!” he yelled, covering his ears.

I chuckled. “What are you doing in my house?”

He shrugged. “I don’t remember anything but when that stupid kid put something in my drink”

“And you drank it?” I asked, creeped out and shocked. He drank the damn thing when he saw the kid put summit in.

“Yeah, he said it was milkshake”

“He put it in milk?”

“Yeah”

I rolled my eyes. “What was it?”

“Milkshake powder”

“That’s…what the hell dude?!”

“I get high on milkshake!!” he screamed in defence.

“Then, WHY THE HELL DID YOU DRINK IT?!”

“Cos it tastes awesome” he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, groaning. It’s pointless talking to this monkey. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out the milk carton.

I dropped it when I heard Rox screaming. I ran up the stairs, hearing her scream again. I burst into the room and saw…

WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING IN HERE?!