fifty three

Meanwhile, Troy nudged Ally's side, making her quickly realize something and hurry to retrieve a small, flat box from the collection of gifts. Lauren ushered Presley to go sit back down, and watched as Ally set the box in front of her with a soft smile.

"This is from us," she nodded back to Troy. Presley nodded, quickly tearing into the paper. Everyone watched as she pulled out a pink t-shirt with something written on the front. Confused, the smaller girl held it up and tilted her head to the side.

"What's it say, mama?" Presley asked, turning to Camila who sat beside her. The small brunette scooted closer, narrowing her eyes to read it and gasping.

"No," Camila's jaw dropped and she immediately turned to look at Ally, whose face grew bright red.

"What?" Dinah and Normani immediately grew confused, leaning over the table to try and read it. Lauren hurried over to see what all the commotion was about.

"Best Aunt Ever," Lauren read off the decorative lettering on the shirt, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. A few moments later, everyone at the table was gasping and whipping their heads around to look at Ally.

"What's wrong?" Presley asked, still not understanding. Giggling, Camila knelt down and whispered something in her ear.

"You're gonna have a baby?!" Presley practically leapt out of her chair, scrambling over to Ally and looking at her in shock. "You have to sit down! And.... and... wait here!"

While Presley disappeared out of the room, everyone else looked at Ally and Troy in shock.

"You're serious?" Normani asked, being the first one to break the silence. The moment Ally nodded, they were all smothering her in a large group hug.

"I'm so happy for you, oh my god," Lauren laughed. "Do you-?"

"Be careful!" Presley's voice echoed around the room. "You're gonna hurt her!"

The moment everyone let go of Ally, Presley hurried over and took her hand, leading her over to a chair and making her sit down. "You've gotta drink lots of water," she nodded, handing Ally the water bottle she retrieved.

Lauren and Camila exchanged glances, enamored by Presley's concern for the older girl.

After things settled down and Ally explained how they had just found out, Lauren and Camila glanced at one another knowingly. Camila smiled softly at her wife, nudging her side to signal for her to speak up.

"There's one more present," Lauren added softly, drawing everyone's attention once more. Surprised, Presley looked up and tilted her head to the side in curiosity.

"Just... wait here," Lauren pointed to Presley before slipping out of the room. In the meantime, everyone else turned to look at Camila. Dinah raised an eyebrow at her brown eyed friend.

"Shh," Camila shook her head, refusing to give her friends any answers. A minute or so later, Lauren reappeared, carrying a large box wrapped in blue and yellow polka dotted wrapping paper. She carried it carefully, gently setting it down on the table in front of Presley.

"Slow, okay? Open it here," Lauren explained, tapping the lid. Curious, Presley nodded, standing up in her chair and looking at Lauren for approval before carefully lifting the lid from the top of the box.

"What?" Presley whispered, her jaw dropping open as she pushed the lid aside. Lauren and Camila both exchanged amused looks. "Is it real?" the smaller girl looked at Lauren with wide eyes.

"Of course it is," Lauren giggled, nodding towards the box. "Go on, Pres."

A wide smile formed on Presley's face as she carefully reached down into the box. A collective gasp echoed around the room when she gently lifted a small, brown and white colored kitten into her arms. Complete with a bright red bow around its neck.