Meeting the pack

"Fine" Alpha growled.

I could tell he was tired, he was so grumpy. But if I bother him for it he would bite my face off.

Samuel and I nodded at the same time, waiting for further orders.

"I'll get the rest of the pack, you two wait down here. Then we'll talk further" Alpha Sharpe said.
Then he went back upstairs.

Again Samuel and I nodded at his words.

We waited for about five minutes, before we heard the pack come from various places upstairs.

My sister was among them. She smiled at me before standing still and listening to her mate.

"Alright everyone! I want all of you to shift and get into formation. There is another pack on our territory and they wish to speak with us." Alphas voice was loud, so he could talk over all the bodies that had congregated in this small space.

The pack started bustling to get some space to shift into their wolves, I retreated to a little corner where I felt my bones crack and pop until I was standing on all fours.
My wolf, Gladys, stretched and pawed at the carpet with anxiety.

My wolf was small. Like super small.
I was just barely bigger than a St Bernard, and was tiny compared to the rest of my family.

I had long accepted that I was the runt of the litter.

I ran out to meet up with the pack and I got into my formation.

Quietly we all walked to a clearing, just in time to watch the sun peak out over the trees. Snow stopped falling, and left a nice cold padding on the ground.

I lifted my nose and perked my ears, I heard them coming, I was nervous.

Here they come, Alpha Sharpe told us all through the pack link.

I stood more attentive, and their footsteps got louder and louder.
I pawed at the snow in anticipation.

Why was I so nervous? It was like my wolf was keeping something from me..

Their paws hit the snowy ground louder and louder, untill they stopped.

They were here.

My heart rate picked up when I saw them. There were nearly 200 wolves in their pack and  it made me nervous, not because of the amount, but the size of all the wolves.
They were midnight black, and all of them were tall with  broad shoulders.

Now, I know I'm small, and think that everything is ginormous, but these wolves were bigger than big.

Also they didn't look to friendly, each of them had a snarl plastered on their face.

I could feel the unease radiating off our Alpha, as he looked at the Crescent Moon Pack.

The biggest wolf in their pack stood at the front, he smelled like an Alpha.

My wolf nearly did a back flip in my chest.

What is it?  I asked her.

Oh, Jillian! Just look at him!

Oh no.

Gladys went on, He's so tall and handsome, oh, he smells so nice! We have to get him to notice us!! She  squealed.

Oh no.

No, this wasn't happening. I did not just find my mate, who looked like he wanted to kill every single member of this pack.

No! No! No! I yelled at Gladys, Keep your sights on omegas, the highest I will let you go is a gamma, please don't do this to me!! I begged.

Too late, sista, Gladys giggled.

Please don't notice me. Don't let him notice me Mood Goddess! I prayed.
But then the big Alpha turned his head to me.

Gladys nearly died from excitement. I stood still with fear.

As he slowly stepped closer, wolves of my pack moved out of the way for him to pass. No! No! No!

Then he sat down right in front of me, and cocked his huge head.

All I could do was breathe small, cold,nervous  breaths and the tension between us was stopped when I allowed him a mate link.

Hello mate....

Yay! I uploaded twice today!
I did it because I wanted to enrapture you further.
Thanks for reading
Please vote and comment
Deanna