SheWolf

Damien's POV
"Welcome home" My third in command, Kurtis greeted me as I entered my office.
I had asked him to wait here while I took a quick shower.
I sat down, "How was everything?"

When we left the house, Kurtis was in charge because I had taken my beta with me.

"No one burned down the house, if that's what you mean."

I glared at him.

Kurtis was the jokester of the pack, he made jokes and laughed the most. I liked Kurtis. That's why he was my Gamma, he lightened the tension in the room easily, but he could take things seriously when he needed to.
He was also my sisters mate.

"You know full well, what I meant"
I answered calmly, examining my finger nails.

"Alpha Kingsley, no wolves came in contact with the pack in your absence" Kurtis responded, now serious.

"We wouldn't have to worry about this if you didn't kill their Alpha."
I looked up to see his shocked face.
I would never let him forget his huge mistake, that caused me so much grief.

"Alpha, he attacked my mate. He didn't deserve to live, you would do the same thing"

That brought my thoughts back to Jillian.

I breathed out slowly. What was I going to do with her? The shewolf that was my soul mate, that the moon goddess granted me with for the rest of my life.

The thought of such a long commitment scared me.

"Did anything else happen in my leave?" I inquired.

"Nothing out of the ordinary, on Monday we ate roast beef for dinner, then on Tuesday-"

I sighed, This man...

My wolf agreed with me, He's kinda crazy, should we give this position to someone else?

No, I will not. He has his purpose, and he serves it well.

Wreaking havoc is a purpose? Since when?

I just ignored my wolf.

"But, I heard something happened to you" Kurtis leaned forward as if to tell a secret.

My eyebrow quirked up.

"I heard you found your mate."

I blinked.

"Is it that big a deal?" I wondered, as I picked up the tape dispenser on the desk, and twirled it in my hands.

"Yeah, this pack hasn't had a Luna in fifteen years. This is a big deal." Kurtis explained. Finally sitting back in his chair.

Mentioning my mother made me wince a little bit.
Even though it was years ago I remember it like it was yesterday. Mother aiming the gun to her head and pulling the trigger.

In front of me.

Father, then went over the edge after loosing his mate, and resigned the alpha position to me when I was too young.
Just barely over the age of being considered a pup.

After seeing how my father reacted, I never wanted a mate.
I didn't want a weakness.

Coming back to reality, I breathed in through my nose and out through my mouth, and looked back to my Gamma.

" Where is the Luna now?" He asked.

"Sleeping in my room"

"You should get back to her then" He advised.

Normally I would snap at him for ordering me around, but he was right. I did need to check on her and be a good mate.

I exited the office, and climbed up the steps to my suite where she slept.

I quietly opened the door and tiptoed inside (which is pretty hard to do in boots) and stood by the side of the bed she rested in.

The blankets were twisted at her feet, and her raven black hair strewn across her face. She looked peaceful and content.

And beautiful, My wolf added.

I chuckled at him.

Jillian was a beautiful girl.
Her face shaped like a teardrop and her eyes just as dark as her hair. They seemed to take in her surroundings, and she looked as if she took her time contemplating everything she witnessed.

Her eyelashes fluttered, she snuggled deeper into the blankets. She moved up a little bit, and her sweater had ridden up, exposing her stomach.

Just as I moved to pull up the covers, she opened up her eyes and let out an ear piercing scream.

I winced and took a step back.

"Who are you?!" She accused loudly, "Why are you here? What were you going to do?!"

"Stop yelling" I ordered.

"Who are you?" She pulled the blankets tightly around herself, and sat up in bed.

Her eyes wide and alert.

"Jillian, calm down. You need to be calm"

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

oh, my ears..

Slowly I rubbed my hands over my temples, easing the slight headache that I felt coming on.

When my eyes opened, I was just in time for a surprise.
I snatched the pen out of the air near my eye, where Jillian tried to spear me with it.

"How dare you?!" I snarled

I grabbed her wrist and ripped her up from the bed.

I gripped her wrist tightly and growled.

She tried to blind me!

"Look at me Jillian."

Slowly and angrily she lifted her head to meet my eyes.
Her eyes widened in realization, and she blushed viciously,
"A-Alpha, I-I didn't mean it. Y-you scared me." Jillian confessed.

"Never do it again. And when I tell you to be quiet, you get quiet. Not louder" I growled out.

She nodded her head quickly.

I released her hand, and sat her down on the bed.

I sat next to her, and gave her my best reassuring smile "All is forgiven, Jillian."

Authors note:

All from Damien, I hope you like him.
Thanks for reading, please comment and vote, I really appreciate it.

Deanna