Stone

Damien's POV

I was younger, my frame smaller, my hands not as calloused. I crouched into the cabinet, my mind was more experienced that my figure though. I had the mind of 25 and a body of 8.

The sun was shining and I could hear my sister counting all they way across the house, she was very loud for a werewolf. Dad had said it was because her ears hadn't fully developed yet. Now I heard footsteps come up the stairs, they were heavier than Josie's but lighter than fathers.

I smirked, I could smell her too.

Mamma came through the door and looked around nervously. Even she wasn't allowed to know I was here so I stayed quiet. Mom sighed and walked over to the side of her and Dad's bed where she opened the top drawer of the night stand.

She might have needed a pen.

But she pulled out Dad's gun instead. I frowned and cocked my head to the side, what was she doing? Dad never said for me or Josie to touch it, we couldn't even go in the top drawer, what was Mom doing in there?

Slowly she pulled down on the safety and whispered something I couldn't hear. She lifted the gun to her head.

My eyes narrowed and worry began to set in, what was going on? I wanted to say something but my throat closed up and my mouth sealed shut.

Mom sighed once again when an ear splitting explosion burst throughout my head.

And hers too.

The blood from her head covered the carpet in crimson, its ruby cursing the upholstery of the bed.

"MOM!" I screamed, I moved to get up but I was stuck in my place.

Then everything was alright. Mother did not lay on the floor dead, in fact she had disappeared.

I was in the cabinet, once again, waiting for my sister to find me when Jillian walked in. Her hair covered some of her face, but I could tell its expression was solemn. Jillian dug in the top drawer and my heart nearly stopped. She pulled out the gun, released the safety, mumbled some words and shot herself in the brains.

More blood, more screaming.

Then a boy with a drawn face and dark hair with a scatter of freckles on his cheeks came into the room, beckoning me with his hand to follow when two children came in as well.

I couldn't recognize the children very well, their faces were slightly obscured by shadows. But I knew who the boy was, he was me.

My unborn pups. That's who the two children were. Jillian and I's future children came in and keeled over with their mother. Blood oozing from their skulls.

My younger version kept trying to wave me forward, his expression anxious and urgent.

My father's body fell from the roof, his neck broken and lulled to the side of the noose. More pack members flooded the room, Christina, Josie, Christian, Kurtis, Michael....they all came and died along side the Luna.

The child I once was now ran across the room and pulled me out of the cabinet. His eyes telling all the panic in the world. I pushed past the crowd of Crescent Moon members to follow him.

The boy led me outside where all my pack wolves were laid out, blood staining the grass and coming from their muzzles, their eyes. Gladys was the easiest to spot, her pale fur contrasting the dark navys and midnight blacks.