Marked

Jillian's POV

The week went by quickly and calmly. I didn't lock myself up or have another mental breakdown. I had begun to get closer to Josie. We talked everyday, our friendship grew and I knew that one day we would become neatly as inseparable as my sister and I.

The time will come.

Josie and I talked about everything, from shoe size to our mates. Josie and Kurtis had been mated for about a year. I had gotten to know Kurtis and his silly antics when one day I came downstairs for breakfast to see him impersonating Damien (which was extremely over dramatized). My wolf got offended a little bit, because he was technically insulting my mate, but the humor in the whole situation kept her from getting too upset.

My relationship with Damien seemed to be getting stronger as well. We were calm and relaxed around each other. I didn't flinch every time he moved, and he made no attempts to pick me up. He still had to wake me up in the morning, because I valued sleep too much to arise on my own. Still barley conscious , I had said some pretty nasty things to him about how he should die in gory details. Each time he shrugged it of and patted my head before leaving the room himself.

Also Damien my attraction to Damien had grown since our kiss, for we hadn't shared a kiss ever since.

It also doesn't help that he sleeps without his shirt, Gladys added bitterly. I agreed that it wasn't fair. With the contours of his toned muscles and the few tattoos that scattered along his body.

Just thinking about it makes me blush. I shove another folded shirt into the drawer.

Damien had a bad habit of looking like he was real life Photoshop all the time.

Seriously no one can look that good just normally!

The man had a figure of a Roman god and his eyes seemed to outshine the sun.

Whereas I looked like a derping potato 24|7.

Well, that can't be helped, because I was currently folding laundry and dancing like a maniac to Beyonce's "Single Ladies"

"All the single ladies! All the single ladies!.... Now put your hands up!!"
I hummed and my hips moved to the Queen B's rhythm.

"Woah oh oh oh... All the single ladies!!"

I spun around and kicked my leg into the air. I shimmied down to the ground and hopped back up, but not before pumping my fists and shaking my hips some more. I sowed off my ring less left hand by twisting my wrist back and forth. I flipped my hair and danced around.

"All the single ladies!!" Before so started belting out more lyrics I was startled by a presence in the room.

"Having fun?" A deep voice asked.

I jumped nearly to the roof, but regained my balance and quickly turned off the music when I saw Damien leaning against the door frame. His hair was tousled and his arms were crossed, leaving his biceps looking fabulous. "H-how long have you been there?"

Damien shrugged, "Long enough" he started walking over to me and the dresser. I had folded the last shirt and stuck it in there.

Soon he was right in front of me, looking into my eyes.

I gulped.

HE IS GOING TO KISS USSSSSS!!!! Gladys screeched.

Damien's hand gently tucked my hair back behind my ear and stroked my cheek softly. His eyes shone with mischief but were darkened by his wolf.

"How was your day?" His voice was an octave lower and made me shiver. His hand quickly wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

He would kiss us, it was obvious in his actions. I can't lie, I had been waiting for this moment to come for the past week. I wanted to kiss my mate again. Sometimes he would peck my cheek or kiss my forehead. But I wanted a real kiss.