Training Day

Jillian's POV

I am currently in a dusty barn with George Clooney, Mathew McConaughey, and Scarlett Johanson. Scarlett lost her red ruby slippers that she needs to get back to her home Kansas. Sadly the wicked witch tricked us by acting as Glenda the good witch, and taking Scarlett's slippers in a dusty Texas barn. While in the Texan heat I am feeling quite faint, luckily George was able to get us out of the sun and safe in a dusty, humid barn that smells like manure. "Thanks, Clooney, you were a real help"...

"Jillian"

Mathew starts to cry for his mother. I guess the witch scared his that badly. I mean it was Damien in a bubble gum pink tutu, everyone can get scared of something as horrendous as that. I try to console him, but my dehydration has proven that talking is hard, even standing up from my hay bale bed that Scarlett had been weaving together while we waited for the evil witch to appear, wasn't the easiest task.

"Jillian, I'm serious, you need to wake up."

"Kevin Bacon?! When did you get here?!" Mathew, George, Scarlett and I all gasp in unison. Kevin laughs out loud, "I'm not Kevin Bacon silly!" his voice was much higher than I imagined it really would be "I'm Momma McConaughey. I heard Mathew crying, so I came as quickly as I could to see what was wrong" She still looked like Kevin Bacon. Momma waved her wand and smiled, while placing a hand on her son's back. "OMGosh!" Scarlett jumps up and down, "We should all cry for our-"

"JILLIAN! GET UP!!!"

Lights! Blankets! "AAARGGGHH!! DO YOU WANT ME TO RIP OUT YOUR BRAINS AND FEED THEM TO THE CANNIBALS?!"

Damien stepped back, "No, not really..."

I huffed and pulled the blankets back over my body, hiding from the light emitted from the lamp by my bed. Actually it was the only light in the room. The window that usually shone with sunshine and morning happiness was dark. "Jillian, I'm serious. We are gonna be late if you don't get you right now"

"Late for what?" I mumbled angrily into the sheets. What kind of jerk wakes someone up before the sun and tells them that they will be late?

Even I agree with you on this, we need our beauty sleep, Gladys covered her eyes with her tail.

"We have training today. And we need to lead the morning run." Damien explains while shaking my body slightly. I drag a pillow over my head and push it to my ears tightly. The thought of training with the pack sounded like a poop and bologna sandwich kind of idea. The entire pack would laugh at me when I tried to complete the tasks, then the pack would revolt me and try to kill me. How can they follow a leader who appoints to them tasks that they can't even accomplish for themselves?

When I didn't answer Damien rips the blanket off my body and I squeal from the sudden exposure. "No! Please! I'm too young to die!" I cry when he pulls at my legs, trying to drag me out of the comfy bed. I kicked and thrashed, holding on to the mattress, trying to combat Damien's strength. My efforts proved to be futile and Damien rips me form the bed and leads me to the closet. "Get ready" He orders. I must have made him mad for not obeying the first time. I opened my mouth to apologize but he already turned his back to me and started making the bed. I got dressed in maroon quarter sleeve and simple black running pants. I quietly went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I got out Damien handed me a hair tie. "Whats this for?" I asked taking it. "You will be running a marathon length run up and down a rocky and icy terrain, I expect you to keep up without hair in your face"

Quickly I pulled my hair into a high ponytail, his response was icy and emotionless, a true indicator that he was upset. Damien and I find ourselves leaving out the back door and the morning wind sends shivers down my spine, Damien doesn't even look phased and he's wearing a short sleeve shirt. A giant group of werewolves are doing stretches and getting ready. "Why aren't they shifting yet?" I whispered to my mate, tugging on his arm. "We don't shift today, we are training the human form"