The Alphas Sister

Jillian's POV

"..Meet Jillian, my mate and your new Luna"

Luna

There that word was again.

I shied away from my new house mates, by hiding behind Damien's body. I held on to his strong arm tightly and pleasurable sparks tingled my hands. I could peak out from behind his arm every once in a while if I wanted to see something.

The two men bowed their heads, showing me respect in a way no other wolf had ever done. I had never been lifted up like this before.

"This is my Beta, Christan" Damien gestured to the man on the left. The beta's job in the pack was to act as the right hand man of the Alpha, usually they were best friends who understood one another and gave each other good advice.
I blinked at Christan, a tall, broad shouldered man, with sandy blond hair and dark brown beady eyes.

He seems very clever and sneaky. I don't trust him. Gladys judged.

I'll keep that in mind. I promised.

After giving him a good look I ducked back to my place behind Damien.

"This is the Gamma, Kurtis"

The Gammas role in the pack was to be the third in command, the Beta being second. The Gamma would rule the pack while the Beta and Alpha were away.

Kurtis was quite like the Beta but he was a bit shorter and had brighter hair, his eyes not nearly as conniving, but were bright green shining with humor and happiness.

He gave me a friendly smile and wave, which made Damien glare daggers at him.

"Finally this is my sister, Josephine. She's Kurtis's mate"

The alphas sister was nearly as scary as her brother!

She wasn't nearly as tall as the men she was standing next to, but she called attention to herself by being extremely vibrant. Her eyes were like one of Damien's eyes, soft brown with little specks of green near the center. Even with the kind smile on her face and shone through her eyes, she still seemed beyond intimidating.

She had many shared features with Damien, including head shape and eye color, along with their noses. But other that that, they were compete opposites. Her hair was much more curly and bright ;the sides of her head were shaved, leaving a mohawlk of hair behind. Her combat boots and dog collar choker necklace increased the fear factor greatly. She held herself proudly, squaring her shoulders, her legs far apart as if ready to fight, and her fingers hooked in her belt loops.

"Never call me Josephine, its Josie" She remarked, a glint of humor in her eye.

I nodded and gripped Damien's hand tighter.

"The two of you leave, I need to talk with them" Damien told his Beta and Gamma.

They obeyed, leaving the three of us in the kitchen. Damien pulled me out from behind him and held me tightly, he didn't want me to hide anymore.

"Jillian, you will spend the day with Josie."

I felt like a ton of bricks was thrown at me from all angles. My jaw nearly hit the floor.

What?! I exclaimed through the mate link. Why can't I spend the day with you?

"Because I have work to do."

At his words Gladys whined and whimpered, she was obviously in pain

I honestly shocked, The mate pull is already affecting me? Doesn't this usually take weeks for such love to develop that mates can't stand to be without one another? Doesn't it take time for me to slowly die without him?
I soon became fearful, the Moon Goddess made it so that mated wolves wouldn't be able to live without each other if one died, or was taken away from each other.