Meeting him

Freddy

"So I have to watch these cameras and make sure they don't move? That sounds easy enough." You mumbled to yourself.

You began to look through the various cameras on the tablet. Everything seemed just about normal until you realized that the bear name Freddy was gone.

"Oh Jesus! Oh God! What?! It's gone! Where did it go?! I'm gonna get fired on the first day!" You screamed in a panic.

"Shut up, will you!" A deep voice said from beside you.

You looked to the left and saw a tall boy with caramel skin, dark brown hair and brown eyes leaning against the door frame. You jumped out of your seat, startled by his sudden appearance.

"Careful! Don't go falling everywhere, we dont have insurance!" He said helping you off the floor.

"Get your hands off of me! I don't even know you!" You screamed at him for no apparent reason.

"Don't tell me what to do, peasant!" He screamed back.

"Why are you yelling?!"

"I don't know!!!"

You both shut up and just stared at each other for a while. He let out a soft chuckle and poked your cheek playfully.

"You're really cute. I wanna see you again." He said as he walked away into the dark hallway.

What??????? You thought to yourself as you sat back down and watched the cameras until 6AM.

Foxy

"DAMN YOU BONNIE!" You screamed as you shut the door on your left.

You clicked the light button frantically, hoping that the bunny would go away. After wasting about 10% of your power, he did.

"I hate bunnies...." You muttered softly.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps coming down the hall but were too flustered to shut the door in time.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" A boy with slightly red hair and deep golden eyes said.

Due to the exccesive amount of karate classes you took as a child, you could throw a kick quite fast. Your foot was an inch from his face when his hand swiftly caught it as if it were nothing.

7 years....7 years I have taken karate and the time for me to put it to use it didn't work... You thought.

You brought your foot down and ran under the desk where you cuddled in a ball and cried. The boy ran up to you and hugged you from behind. Without thinking, you leaned into his warmth.

"Oh, I am soooooo sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I just heard what you said about my friend and got a little carried away. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." He said in one breath.

You sniffed before speaking softly. "It's not that you scared me, because you didn't. Its because you caught my kick an-and I have practiced that kick for years and no one has ever caught it. But you did." You said as another tear rolled down your cheek.

"Oh love, I am the fastest person you will ever meet. That kick won't hit me even if you have practiced for years. If you want I can help you so you can be fast like me." He said as he wiped away a tear with his thumb.

"You would do that?!" You asked hopefully.

"Of course. Here let me help you up." He said offering you his hand.

The rest of the night he helped you perfect your kick until you were able to successfully kick him.

Bonnie

"I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired." You thought out loud.

You pressed the button on your left and shut the door so that stupid fox wouldn't get in.

"Go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" You yelled and the fox left with his head down.

"How rude." A deep voice said. You turned to your right and a boy with purple hair and blue eyes stood beside you.

On reflex, you brought your hand up to smack him but he dodged it with ease.

"Where are your manners?" He said as he walked up to you.

He sucked his teeth as he looked down at your outfit. His eyes lingered on your breast for a second but you didn't notice.

"This won't do." He mumbled to himself as he began to tuck in your shirt in your skirt/pants and fixing the bow/hat on your head. "There we go."

"Gee thanks." You said sarcastically, although you had to admit, your outfit looked so much better.

"No problem, if you need help just let me know. I'm Bonnie." He said holding out his hand.

You shyly shook his hand before telling him your name. "Well its nice to meet you (y/n). I hope to see you again. And please for the love of the easter bunny (see what I did there), do NOT wear those shoes ever again. Ok byeeeee." He said before walking out of the office.

"Well that happened...." You said before you continued to complain about how tired and bored you are.

Golden Freddy

"OMG!" You yelled as the scary chicken jumped at you.

She chuckled darkly before walking away, leaving you in complete terror.

Being scared out of your mind, you crawled under the table and brought your knees to your chest. You didn't cry but you just hugged yourself, praying that you would make it until morning.

"H-hey, are you o-ok?" A soft voice asked you. You poked your head from under the desk slowly and saw a boy with dirty blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes.

He smiled at you shyly but offered you a hand. You hesitantly took his hand and he helped you up. He stuck his hands in his pockets and rocked back and forth on his feet with a slight blush on his face.

"Thanks." You said, cutting the silence.

"N-no problem." He said looking away as his blush darkened.

He stood there for sometime, refusing to look at you. After a while he turned and started to walk away.

"Wait! Please stay. I don't want to be alone, this place is scary." You said as you grabbed his arm.

He turned around and looked at you. A warm smile appeared on his face as he looked down at his arm, the one you clutched in your hand. "I'll stay. My name is Golden Freddy, but you can call me Gold."

"I'm (y/n). And thanks." You said with a smile.

The rest of the night, Gold did indeed stay with you and every single time Chica made an attempt to scare you, he would stare her down until she went away.

-----