Final Chapter ~ I do.

Freddy

It has been 3 years since you have started your afterschool job at the pizzeria. You are now standing at a beautiful outside scenery with the ones you love most. Dressed in your most stunning attire, you wait at the alter for your lover.

He was not the ideal bestfriend, boyfriend, or husband, but you loved him despite all of the madness. You knew his deepest and darkest secrets but nothing could ever change the way you feel about him.

A band dressed in all white begins to play music as Freddy walks down the aisle towards you. He is dressed in a stunning white suit with a flower of your favorite color clipped to his jacket. Behind him walked Gold, his younger brother, with silver wedding bands.

You stared into his mesmerizing eyes and you knew in this moment that this was the only person you want to spend the rest of your life with. He grasps your hand and reassures you that he wants to be with you forever.

"Do you, Freddy Frazbear, take (y/n) to be your kinda lawfully wedded wife/husband?" Chicka asked as she held a book called "how to get married".

"I do."

"Do you, (first name, last name) take Freddy Frazbear to be your kinda lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

And with those words, you and Freddy began the rest of your lives in blissful love.

Foxy

Foxy had you blindfolded for your 4 year anniversary. It seemed like you had been driving for hours but he refused to tell you where you were going.

He got you out of the car and led you to a beautiful beach. It was the dead of night but the stars in the sky made it as bright as day. The ocean waves were calm and steady. Your toes wiggled in the sand as Freddy continued to lead you to an unknown place while blindfolded.

He finally took off your blindfold to reveal a marvelous picnic. There were candles and wine with tons of your favorite foods. As you began a night of laughter and joy, Foxy announced that he had one last surprise for you.

He got down on one knee and presented a beautiful engagement ring.

"I love you more than I have loved anyone in this world. It would be the greatest honor to be your husband. Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me, together, forever in love?" He said as he stared up at you with hope.

"I do."

Bonnie

"This is bullshit!" Bonnie shouted as he threw a porcelain vase at a wall.

You have been married for over 7 years and had a new born child. Your everlasting love flourished throughout the years but recently there has been alot of tension. You both faced many struggles financially, socially, and emotionally.

Rumors had spread that Bonnie was cheating as well as rumors that your new born daughter was not actually Bonnie's child. All of these rumors were, of course, false. It was still hard to trust one another when everyone around you claimed that your lover was unfaithful.

Bonnie couldn't stand the rumors and had confronted those who spread it, causing chaos amongst the community.  This led you to have a very stern, serious conversation about the future of your relationship with Bonnie. One thing led to another and now both of you are arguing and throwing things across the room.

"How can we live together if we can't even have a civilized conversation?!" You shouted as you threw your hands to the sky helplessly.

"I am not civilized. I was never civilized and I never will be. I am a murderous animatronic who just so happened to fall in love!"

"I can't keep living like this!" You shouted as tears fell from your eyes.

No one knew how much you loved Bonnie, but the stress was overwhelming. As both of you stood there in silence, contemplating the entire conflict, you heard a soft cry in the background. You looked at eachother and ran to your daughter's room.

(Daughter's name) laid in her crib, holding her purple toy bunny. She had short purple curls and eyes the same color as yours. She stopped crying at the sight of her parents and started to giggle a little as you caressed her cheek.

"We have to stop this." Bonnie said as he brushed her hair back.

"Do you still love me Bonnie?" You asked as you admired your daughter's beauty.

"Of course I do."

"Do you want to try to make this work, for the sake of our marriage and our daughter?" You asked.

"I do." He responded.

This moment served as ununwritten truce, to always place your daughter and your marriage before anything else in the world.

Gold

You sat in a red satin chair as a steady  virtual heartbeat filled the emptiness of the room. It has been 68 years, 17 days, and 2 hours since you first met Gold at your new job. Needless to say that your relationship with Gold has grown beyond measure.

Unfortunately, as time goes on, health decreases. Fortunately for you, you were as healthy as you were when you first met him. The same could not be said for Gold. Being an animatronic was harder than it seemed and caused many difficulties for him.

He now laid in a bed, hooked up to more machines with tubes and wires everywhere. He was alive but looked so dead. He could barely talk and rarely ever got out of bed. Although he resides in a hospital, you are always by his side.

"You look just as beautiful as the day I met you." He said in a croaky voice as he reached up to touch your cheek.

You gently grasped his hand and squeezed it lightly.

"You are just as amazing as the day I met you." You responded.

"Will you love me forever?" He asked sweetly.

"In sickness and in health, I will love you always. "

"I love you more."

"Nope I do. I love you most." You responded as you gave him one last kiss. Then, the room fell silent.

---------

This is the end of this book. I truly hope you enjoyed this. It has been a wild journey for almost 2 years. Thank you for supporting this story and helping FNAF stay alive.

I hope you all have a beautiful day/night. ❤