New Year/New Chapter

I'm back! I missed Wattpad and so I'm back and I decided to continue writing because whoever told me that my writing wasn't good enough can suck a rotten potato. Now on with the story....

FREDDY

You slowly opened your eyes as the sun shone brightly through the purple curtains. You laid in bed for a minute, reminiscing the beautiful dream you just had. Sadly, it was just a dream. You and Freddy were still young and chaotic. Bold and obnoxious.

You rolled over in bed, expecting to see a mountain of pillows but instead saw your boyfriend. The morning light laid perfectly on his brown hair. He looked beautifully peaceful in his sleep. You placed a soft kiss on his lips and cuddled up next to him. Maybe someday your dream will become a reality, but for now you just enjoyed having these little moments with him.

FOXY

You were startled awake by the sound of pebbles hitting your window. The dream you had just had was so peaceful and perfect, you wanted to strangle whoever woke you up. You staggered towards your window with an urge to fight. You glanced outside and saw a handsome young man waiting outside your window with a bouquet of flowers. You looked at your clock and it read 2:45AM. You opened your window with haste.

"What on earth are you doing here at 2 in the morning?" You shouted at your boyfriend.

"I'm here to give you my love and affection." He replied sweetly.

You wanted to be mad that he woke you up but the look on his face was irresistible. You lifted your window up more so that he could climb in. He kissed you endearingly and climbed into bed with you. His hands were cold but yours were warm. Your bodies intertwined felt almost perfect. This felt a million times better than any dream you could've had.

BONNIE

"I DO!" You shouted as someone woke you up from a deep sleep.

You took sight of your surroundings and suddenly remembered that you were in the middle of math class . You then realized that you had been dreaming and have just shouted, now everyone is staring at you.

"(Y/n), please no sleeping in my class. I don't want to have to fail you this semester." Your teacher said as he continued to write useless equations on the board.

Your cheeks were flushed red, not from the fact that you had completely embarrassed yourself in a classroom of 20 students, but because you had a dream of you and Bonnie with kids.

GOLD

"NO!" You screamed as you woke up. You fell off your chair and now sat on the floor. You were discombobulated and disoriented. You were still trying to understand what was happening as loud steps came towards you.

"(Y/n) whats wrong?" Chicka, your bestfriend, asked you as she helped you off the floor.

"I guess I fell asleep on the job and I had a bad dream." You stated, still trying to gain your composure.

You looked at the monitor and found that everything was still in its place, except for Chicka, and it was nearly 6AM. You saw Gold sleeping peacefully in his bedroom. As soon as the clock struck 6AM, you ran to his bedroom and jumped on his bed.

He sat up with a gasp, prepared to fight whatever demonic forces that came straight from hell. His face lightened when he realized it was you. You, however, became elated to know that he was perfectly fine. You gave him a bone crushing hug and begged for him to never leave you again.

"I won't, I promise."