Watching anime

Freddy

"OH JESUS!" Freddy cried as the large human looking monster ate another person. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS?!"

"Calm your shit, its just a show." You said as you watched Attack on Titan calmly.

"What kind of sociopath made this horrid show?" He asked.

"Dude, who cares? This show is life." You stated popping a popcorn in your mouth.

"In the name of the lord-" he started.

"Get out." You said threateningly as you pointed your finger at the door.

He gladly left the room and decided to raid your fridge until the episode finished.

True story.....

Foxy

"Hirogaru yami no naka kawashitta kakumaei no chigiri
Ai shita yue ni mebata aku no Hana
Kore Kara Saki otozureru de arou subete wo
Dare ni mo jama saseru wake ni wa ikani karaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" You and foxy sang in sync.

You watched the opening of your favorite anime while foxy sang the entire song perfectly. You never knew Foxy watched anime until you brought it up. Apparently, you both loved the anime Death Note.

"You know, I never understood what Ryuk gets out of the whole Kira business." Foxy said

"Well I dont know really but didn't he say this made everything more interesting." You replied.

This eventually led to an entire argument about whether Kira was a bad person or a good person.

True story.....

Bonnie

"We should do a cosplay." Bonnie suggested as you both watched Sword Art Online.

"Best. Idea. Ever." You replied.

Right now, you were wearing a full blown cosplay outfit of Asuna Yukki/Kleid and Bonnie was wearing a cosplay outfit of Kirito. You both were modeling in front of the mirror.

The wig you were supposed to be wearing didn't fit quite right so Bonnie agreed to styling your hair for you. When he finished, your hair looked absolutely stunning.

Soon enough, you both were fighting with you swords trying to determine who would survive if you got stuck in SAO.

Gold

"I want to be her/him!" You stated as you watched Lucy Heartfilia and Gray Fullbuster fight another enemy in the anime Fairy Tail.

"I want to be him!" Gold said as Natsu Dragneel threw fire at an enemy.

"Why are they so perfect?" You complained. "I mean look at them, why can't all humans be that nice?"

"I agree." Gold said.

"If I were in Fairytail, I would have like sun powers or something because that would be awesome." You thought out loud.

"I think I would have like earth powers or something because I dont know, it seems cool." Gold said.

"Ew, like dirt. You want dirt magic?" You said, trying not to laugh.

"Dont judge me!" He pouted playfully.

This conversation led to a tragic backstory of how you and Gold were outcast and found Fairytail after a bloody war. Then Lucy and you became best friends and you had to murder Juvia because she tried to steal Gold from you.

True story............

-----