You/Him being weird ^_^

Freddy

You were currently sitting on the couch, watching vine and laughing your ass off. It was a short video where several guys teamed up to smack cam one of the dudes. Freddy was sleeping beside you with his head on your lap. You suddenly had an idea.

You quietly made your way to the kitchen where you took a hand-full of whip cream. You made your way over to Freddy and tried to stop yourself from laughing.

Just as you were about to smack Freddy, his hand came up and made you smack yourself. The whip cream went all over your face and hair. He was hunched over laughing while you tried to clean yourself off.

"Here let me help." He said as he made an attempt at licking you.

"Ew, no get away! You filthy monster!" You yelled as Freddy chased you around your house trying to lick your face. -_-

Foxy

You and Foxy were watching TV when you suddenly had a blackout. You looked out your window and found out that you weren't the only one. The whole town/city seemed to be down.

Foxy took this as a chance to practice his beatboxing skills. You both sat on the couch with some ice cream and flashlights. Foxy made several attempts at making 'music' but failed horribly. You, on the other hand, tried to sing and let's just say you have a lot of glass to sweep up.

"I came in like a wrecking balllllll! I never hit so hard in love! All I wanted was to break your walls! All you ever was wreck me! Yeah you, you wreck meeee!" You sang completely off key.

"Bu- che- bum-da- bum-tsu-che." Foxy tried yet again at beatboxing.

About an hour of off-key singing and horrible beatboxing, the power turned back on and you two resumed watching f/TV/s.

Bonnie

"PETER PAN NEVER FAILS!" You yelled as you made an attempt at stealing Bonnie's bowtie.

"MAN DOWN!" Bonnie cried as you jumped on his back. "NOT THE BUNNY! DON'T HURT THE BUNNY!"

"GIVE IT TO ME!" You yelled as you pulled at his hair.

"NEVER!" He yelled as he threw you onto your bed and ran out your room.

"I WILL FIND YOU! AND I WILL KILL YOU!" you screamed at the top of your lungs.

You chased Bonnie out of your house and down the street. There you saw Bonnie hide behind an old lady who was carrying a small box.

"WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!" You screamed at her for no apparent reason.

Confused, she walked away. People began to give you looks and a few teens started taking pictures.

"Give me the purple haired boy and his bowtie, and no one gets hurt." You said as people began to crowd.

"RUN, RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! YOU CAN'T CATCH ME CAUSE IM THE GINGERBREAD MAN!" Bonnie yelled as he ran again down the street.

To make this story short, you two weren't released from the mental hospital for two weeks.

Gold

"I. Need. It." You said as you saw a child with a large lollipop.

"Well go find one at a store or something." Gold said as you two walked past the kid.

"No. I NEED IT!" You yelled as Gold had to drag you away from the small child and her lollipop.

You absolutely wouldn't stop fighting Gold until he took you to a large candy shop and bought you a lollipop.

True story....

-----