New Co-worker

Freddy

"Hello, my name is Kelly. Its my first day here, you must be (y/n). The owner told me you would supervise me today." The new girl said as she stepped into Freddy Frazbear's Pizzeria.

She was pretty with dark skin and short curly hair. She had black square glasses and hot pink braces. She looked about 17 years old but pretty fragile. She has a petite and small frame but ultimately was gorgeous.

You showed her around the pizzeria since she showed up about an hour early. You showed her the stage where Freddy, Bonnie, and Chicka were. She seemed a bit uncomfortable as she stared at the animatronic animals.

You showed her the office and how to maneuver the cameras on the tablet. You explained the power system and how to close the doors and use the hall lights. She asked why she would need to close the doors and you explained how the animatronics tend to roam at night. She brushed it off and made some random excuse which made you giggle at her innocence.

Midnight struck and you left the office for her to tend to, you would use this time off with your boyfriend. You sat backstage where the cameras couldn't see you and watched as Bonnie and Chicka left the room. Freddy waited a moment before he saw the camera turn away from him then walked towards you.

He placed a kiss on your cheek and sat beside you while you both heard the screams of the new girl from the office room.

Foxy

"Have fun!" You said to the new guy as you left the office.

Apparently, the phone guy had lost his voice and was unable to leave a message for the newbie. So of course, you being the lovely person you are, you freaked the new kid out by telling him all the horrible things the animatronics have done.

You made your way to pirates cove and went over to your boyfriend. "Hey babe." You said as you sat beside him.

He smiled and wrapped his arm around you. "Why aren't you working tonight love?" He asked in his raspy voice.

"New guy. I think I scared the living crap out of him. Would be a shame if he ran into you on his first night." You said as you looked up at Foxy with mischievous eyes.

As soon as 3am struck, Foxy ran to the office at lightning speed. Only God knows what happened next.

Bonnie

"...And that's how you survive." You said to the new girl with a sweet smile on your face.

Deep down, you wanted this girl to live. She was sweet and kind. She would be good friends with you if she lived. Sadly, there was almost no chance of her living. Its almost midnight and she still doesn't know how to close the door. You had made it your duty to give every new worker a fair chance at survival.

Using whatever time you had left before midnight, you showed her how to do EVERYTHING again. The bell rung and her shift begun.

A few minutes passed and nothing happened. She switched from camera to camera and all the animatronics were still in place. Except for Bonnie. The girl didn't seem to notice and you didn't feel like telling her. No one ever told you when one of the animatronics moved so no one should tell her. Plus, she'll find out sooner or later.

Soon enough, a purple figure appeared at the door and winked at you. You smiled and waited until the girl realized Bonnie's presence. When she did, she let out an ear piercing screech and tried to attack him. You burst out laughing as the girl tried to hit him with all her might.

Bonnie stood there motionless with a annoyed look on his face. He then grabbed the girl and took her to where the empty suits were. Her screams of pain died out and Bonnie appeared once again, slightly covered in blood.

You pushed him away and lectured him about being clean when he tried to kiss you.

Gold

"Dont worry Beautiful. I wont let any of those robots hurt any single little hair on your head." The new guy said.

You threw up a little in your mouth but gave him a fake smile. The guy had been hitting on you ever since he walked into the pizzeria.

You had explained all about the animatronics and the pizzeria to him yet all he cared about was getting your number. You tried to be nice but this guy was really annoying you.

As soon as midnight struck, you whipped out your phone and texted Gold. In an instant, he appeared in the office. The new guy fell out of his chair and let out a high pitched scream. You looked up at your boyfriend with a pouty face.

"Get him." You said to Gold. He nodded and gave you a quick peck on your lips before walking over to the boy.

The boy looked at you terrified. You looked at the new guy and gave him a sweet yet sinister smile. Gold grabbed him by his hoodie and teleported him elsewhere. Somewhere in the pizzeria, you heard screams and cries for help.

A few minutes passed and Gold appeared with new clothes. "Don't hesitate to tell me if another douche hits on you. Okay angel?" He said with a serious look on his face.

"Yes my love." You replied, giving him a loving kiss.

--------