Arguments pt/1

Freddy

"Can you not?!" You shouted as Freddy started touching random items in your room. You have been working on an art project and Freddy doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself.

"Oooh what's this?" Freddy asked as he picked up a tube of paint. It was ever so slightly open and once he lifted it, the dark red paint squirted everywhere.

You both gasped as the red paint sprayed all over your art project. You were in a state of shock but you felt you heart break. It had taken you at least 2 weeks, a total of 17 hours to finish this art project and now it is ruined.

"I am so sorry babe... It was an accide-" he started but couldn't finish because you threw a paint brush at him.

"How could you be so careless?!"You shouted as you frantically tried to clean off the paint. To no avail, the paint had already seeped into the canvas and was now a permanent part of your art piece.

You didn't know whether to cry or scream so you did both. Freddy stood there anxiously, not sure of whether to hold you or run.

"I... I didn't mean to..... I'm sorry." He said quietly and left. You sighed and wiped your tears. Guess its time to start another art project or get a failing grade...

Foxy

You were on a friendly date with Chicka since she is the only one who doesn't have a significant other. You guys went to the mall and decided to do some shopping. She bought a few dresses and more extensive baking supplies. You bought a new pair of headphones and a Spider-Man shirt for Foxy. As you guys were leaving the mall, a car pulled up beside you.

"Hello beautiful people, would you like a ride?" A guy asked. He was driving an Red Ferrari with suicide doors. The interior was a deep shade of blue leather and he even had the dice hanging from his rear view mirror.

Chicka hastily got into the car. You were uncertain but decided that if Chicka got kidnapped by this guy you wouldn't be able to live with yourself. Chicka sat in the front seat while you squished into the back.

The car ride was smooth and Chicka gave him her number. He dropped you off at the pizzeria even though it was way past closing time. He drove off and you gave Chicka an uncertain smile. You guys headed up towards the door but Foxy was already there waiting for you.

"Who was that guy?" He asked.

"Just some dude who gave us a ride." Chicka responded.

"Do you even know him?"

"I know he has money cause that car is beautiful." She stated and you pictured her as if she had the heart eyed emoji for a face.

"So you guys got into a car with a guy who you didn't know simply because you think he has money?! He could've been a murderer!" He shouted at us.

"We are murderers!" Chicka shouted back.

"True..." you giggled under your breath.

"You guys think this is a joke but this could've been serious! From now on you guys can't go out without one of us cause you clearly aren't responsible." He stated and started going back into the restaurant. This ticked you off.

"Okay, listen here you one-eyed turd. You do not own me or Chicka. We can do whatever we want. If we want to get into a car with a murderer, we will! If we wanna go talk to random guys, we will! We don't need anyone to take care of us because we can handle ourselves. And if you have a problem with that, then you have a problem with us." You stated as you gestured between you and Foxy.

He looked taken aback but he simply huffed and went back inside. Chicka raised her hand to give you a high five but you shook your head and started walking home.